Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does the NRA go quiet whenever there's a mass shooting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    unfortunately, yes. you said ban all guns just a moment ago and i assumed you had a game plan set.

linking me up is ok. just wondering if YOU had a plan.
    Forgot to answer to this. I think the Knicks should trade Joaquim Noah. Never have I ever had to imagine working out the logistics of this because it is not my area of expertise.

Asking me to develop the plan would be silly and I don't feel any reason to even give in to conjecture about how to do this. These are things that we hire others to do for us, like the US Government officials. If countries can do it, so can states.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      You linked me to their populations. What's the point?

So again, it's about money? How much is your life worth?

Plenty of other things are banned, bro. Come on now.
      people will be effected by the ban. LOTS OF PEOPLE. in america atleast

sigh.........ok, the people who used to have jobs dont. fix that problem. dozens of thousands of people will suffer.

i dont know what your countries deficit is but ours is astronomical. just because theres a ban on drugs dont mean there arent any drugs. a gun ban will mean bad guns will really win.

everything that should be banned are ban for logical reasons.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      This argument makes no sense.

Not many guns where I'm living. There damn sure are airplanes.

did you used to have guns and THEN have them banned ?!?!?

and my question was an easy one....how many different parts are needed to turn a gun into a killing machine. ill gicve you a hint. it has arms and legs.

planes can take evil people from one country to another. we cant have that !

Comment

Asking me to develop the plan would be silly and I don't feel any reason to even give in to conjecture about how to do this. These are things that we hire others to do for us, like the US Government officials. If countries can do it, so can states.
        them are the breaks. anyone can blurt out a ''good'' idea. thats the easy part. making it doable, not so easy.

Comment

Do you support North Korea's right to develop nuclear weapons? Just wondering.
          I don't agree with the phrasing of the question. Governments don't have rights, they issue them to their citizens.

Do I agree with NK's decision to pursue nuclear weapons development? From the vantage of the ruling party yes it's the most advantageous option. In truth they would have been heavily sanctioned with or without the nuclear program & it offers only a potential for trade leverage.

why do you ask?

Comment

people will be effected by the ban. LOTS OF PEOPLE. in america atleast

sigh.........ok, the people who used to have jobs dont. fix that problem. dozens of thousands of people will suffer.

i dont know what your countries deficit is but ours is astronomical. just because theres a ban on drugs dont mean there arent any drugs. a gun ban will mean bad guns will really win.

everything that should be banned are ban for logical reasons.
            Well the police, who would be the only ones legally allowed to have guns, would have some cleaning up to do. That's what they get paid for. Keep the streets safe and get the guns off the streets.

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

did you used to have guns and THEN have them banned ?!?!?
            Indeed, some people had guns and then had them banned. I've never been a gun owner.

and my question was an easy one....how many different parts are needed to turn a gun into a killing machine. ill gicve you a hint. it has arms and legs.
            I didn't know you seriously wanted an answer to this question. I'm assuming you know. I don't. I'm not following why it's relevant, though. Are you talking about jobs again? The government will just have to create jobs I guess. Isn't that what we hire them for?

planes can take evil people from one country to another. we cant have that !
            This is still a silly argument. It's like you're saying planes can't exist without guns. How about considering no to guns, and yes to planes. Sounds alright to me!

Comment

them are the breaks. anyone can blurt out a ''good'' idea. thats the easy part. making it doable, not so easy.
              Sure. But I'm sure it can get done. Similar things have happened, as I've shown you. Who said it has to be easy?

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                I don't agree with the phrasing of the question. Governments don't have rights, they issue them to their citizens.

Do I agree with NK's decision to pursue nuclear weapons development? From the vantage of the ruling party yes it's the most advantageous option. In truth they would have been heavily sanctioned with or without the nuclear program & it offers only a potential for trade leverage.

why do you ask?
                Well if you agree that North Korea should be allowed to have nuclear weapons, then why have you seemingly expressed problems with N. Korea.

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Do you really believe this?

Their sole remaining ally China is tapering off trade. DPRK is using recently operational ICBMs to simultaneously secure Kim Jong-Uns domestic legitimacy (previous primary source: China) while holding neighboring nations hostage in the event that these trade reductions turn into permanent sanctions. The rest of the world is calling his bluff. The entire situation, the entire trajectory, predated Trump's presidency.

It's cuz drumpf said meanie things tho and now theyre mad @ us.

You chicks and you cute simple world views. Let me touch your boobs.

What exactly is the problem with N.Korea, according to you. I'm not aware of any neighboring country that is under attack by N. Korea.

Comment

Well the police, who would be the only ones legally allowed to have guns, would have some cleaning up to do. That's what they get paid for. Keep the streets safe and get the guns off the streets.

Indeed, some people had guns and then had them banned. I've never been a gun owner.

I didn't know you seriously wanted an answer to this question. I'm assuming you know. I don't. I'm not following why it's relevant, though. Are you talking about jobs again? The government will just have to create jobs I guess. Isn't that what we hire them for?

This is still a silly argument. It's like you're saying planes can't exist without guns. How about considering no to guns, and yes to planes. Sounds alright to me!
                  so the only thing youre sure of is the banning part. everything attached to it is someones job to sort out.

everything can lead to death. killers escaping one country/state to enter another. lets ban that from happening.

btw, people turn guns into killing machine. maybe we need to fix people.

Comment

Sure. But I'm sure it can get done. Similar things have happened, as I've shown you. Who said it has to be easy?
                    so, possibly make a bad situation worse in the hopes of making it.....better ?!?!?!? eventually ?!?!?!?

Comment

so the only thing youre sure of is the banning part. everything attached to it is someones job to sort out.
                      Again, I don't know why you're trying to push me into the role of expert national strategist in this matter. It has been done before. Wouldn't you rather do some research on places where it was done and how it was done? What is the point of asking me over and over? I would like a nice pair of shoes, but it doesn't mean I know exactly how to sew them. I could possibly pay someone to get them done.

everything can lead to death. killers escaping one country/state to enter another. lets ban that from happening.
                      Sure everything can lead to death. Let's take out one of those things.

Comment

Working...
                      X