Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does the NRA go quiet whenever there's a mass shooting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    should go tell the families of the dead children that its not 'statistically significant'.
    ^ exhibit A ^

Thought I was exaggerating? These people are daytime TV junkies with no analytical abilities. DYIN' OUT THERE!
    Last edited by ////; 02-17-2018, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      ok, lets hear how to do it, starting tomorrow

how would we go about this all gun ban ?

btw, all structures taller than 1 story will be banned. cant have people jumping off of them.
      You actually want me to develop a plan right now and take you through the logistics of it?

Aren't there some better examples out there that you can look to instead of asking me to to pull something out of my ass?

Just look here. This is about the UK, Japan, Germany, and Australia.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...do-gun-control

Comment

btw, all structures taller than 1 story will be banned. cant have people jumping off of them.
        lol. Buildings were not made for the express purpose of killing

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
          ^ exhibit A ^

Thought I was exaggerating? These people are daytime TV junkies with no analytical abilities. DYIN' OUT THERE!
          no but the point you are missing are that these massacres are preventable and theres no justification for having the things in the first place. That always seems to be the gun crowds main arguement 'oh well it doesnt cause as many deaths as such and such' maybe but surely as a society youd want to do everything possible to minimise these events. I dont know the figures but in my opinion even if it saves 100 innocent lives thats worth the price of some grown men losing there toys.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            You actually want me to develop a plan right now and take you through the logistics of it?

Aren't there some better examples out there that you can look to instead of asking me to to pull something out of my ass?

Just look here. This is about the UK, Japan, Germany, and Australia.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...do-gun-control
            unfortunately, yes. you said ban all guns just a moment ago and i assumed you had a game plan set.

linking me up is ok. just wondering if YOU had a plan.

allow me to counterlink you

http://www.worldometers.info/world-p...on-by-country/

jap # 11
            germ # 17
            uk # 21
            assie # 54

ok, now remove that 32 BILLION PER YEAR
            http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/18/news...obs/index.html

''so, 32 bill a yr is worth more than the lives lost ?!?!?''

remove those jobs and maybe life aint worth living. financial instability is a huge reason why people snap in the 1st place.

and lets not get into the LEGALITIES of banning ALL guns. if we allow one freedom to be COMPLETELY taken away, it can open the door for MORE freedoms to be taken away.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
              Leftist priorities...

Firearms: "People are dyin' out there! DYIN' BY THE ZILLIONS! And for WHAT? All guns did was liberate all of mankind from the feudal caste system. It is worth it???"

The so-called "War on Drugs": We lockin' people in cages just for trying to make a living! It's fascism! #methisfreedom"

Do you support North Korea's right to develop nuclear weapons? Just wondering.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                lol. Buildings were not made for the express purpose of killing
                how many different parts are needed for a gun to become a killing machine ?!?!?!?

also, airplanes, gone.

Comment

unfortunately, yes. you said ban all guns just a moment ago and i assumed you had a game plan set.

linking me up is ok. just wondering if YOU had a plan.

allow me to counterlink you

http://www.worldometers.info/world-p...on-by-country/

jap # 11
                  germ # 17
                  uk # 21
                  assie # 54
                  You linked me to their populations. What's the point?

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  ok, now remove that 32 BILLION PER YEAR
                  http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/18/news...obs/index.html

''so, 32 bill a yr is worth more than the lives lost ?!?!?''

remove those jobs and maybe life aint worth living. financial instability is a huge reason why people snap in the 1st place.

and lets not get into the LEGALITIES of banning ALL guns. if we allow one freedom to be COMPLETELY taken away, it can open the door for MORE freedoms to be taken away.
                  So again, it's about money? How much is your life worth?

Plenty of other things are banned, bro. Come on now.

Comment

how many different parts are needed for a gun to become a killing machine ?!?!?!?

also, airplanes, gone.
                    This argument makes no sense.

Not many guns where I'm living. There damn sure are airplanes.

Comment

• if were going to ban all guns that shoot metal projectiles, lets give us law abiding citizens a replacement ?

non lethals ? and make them just as difficult to obtain ?

ok, ''we'', the government (for the people, by the people ) will go door to door and do unannounced dwelling inspections as well as formal notifications. the gov cant expect all people to freely give up the guns they obtained LEGALLY.

once every gun is taken away from civies, peace love and happiness ?!?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X