Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the people that have seen the movie black panther....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Lmao..

I didn’t politize anything..

I made a prediction, and boom, years later proven absolutely 100% correct.

I can’t help it that the liberal media is sheepherders and blacks aren’t sheep.

You probably can’t understand it since you are the sheep I’m talking about.
    You think I’m judging the movie, when I clearly stated I was excited to see it, yet somehow you comprehend it as “judging the movie with that mindset”
    Of course you did.

2 years ago you decided that any review of the movie would be rooted in race rather than the merits of the movie. As the movie started to get positive reviews those that share your conservative viewpoint began to look at those reviews only through the prism of race.

You and others with your mindset have decided that no one will give it a negative review for fear of being labeled a racist or the because they will get backlash on social media.

Thinking like this totally eliminated the possibly that the movie is excellent and that the majority of those seeing it feel that way.

You aren't judging the movie, you are judging the reviews.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-15-2018, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      There have been so many mostly black casted movies that never get political attention.
      Never on this budget, and that is the difference. This is probably the most expensive majority black casts movie ever produced.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Never on this budget, and that is the difference. This is probably the most expensive majority black casts movie ever produced.
        It’s 2018....

Blade was monstrous. Independence Day was monstrous. I can keep going.

Comment

It’s 2018....

LOL Don't keep going. You should stop there. Neither of those movies had a majority black cast or even came close to having one.
          Last edited by joseph5620; 02-15-2018, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            When i see you know you will come with some extreme **** and get the thread close, so i will leave you alone.
            im not gonna get banned because ive decided im not gonna trol anymore.

But you have to face the facts. Sub saharan africa was nowhere near as civilised or advanced as europe or asia.

If it wasnt for colonisation most blacks would still live in huts hunting animals with bow and arrows.

Im not trying to be mean but thats just the way it is

Comment

It’s 2018....

Whaaaaat. Independence Day is an era defining move, one of the best, most successful disaster/alien movies of all time.

And having one black actor in Will Smith who is culturally pretty mild, makes it a black cast?...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                Whaaaaat. Independence Day is an era defining move, one of the best, most successful disaster/alien movies of all time.

And having one black actor in Will Smith who is culturally pretty mild, makes it a black cast?...
                It wouldn't have mattered! We've had a lot of movies with Black or Female presidents in it.

Wake up.

Comment

• Coming to America is one of maybe THREE movies that when it comes on... It is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to change the channel.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    You and others with your mindset have decided that no one will give it a negative review for fear of being labeled a racist or the because they will get backlash on social media.
                    except that actually happened. the first reviewer who gave it a negative review immediately got labeled a racist. an article was even written about how it was trump's fault that black panther doesn't have a 100% rating on rotten tomatoes.

i don't think that these reviewers are even afraid to give an honest critique of the movie. many of them are just libtards part of the bizarre mainstream fetish about empowering people of color.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      LOL Don't keep going. You should stop there. Neither of those movies had a majority black cast or even came close to having one.
                      Boyz In the Hood - Very Strong movie.
                      Any of the Fridays - Cultural Huge... I quoted Friday like 3 days ago.
                      Bad Boys

These are more popular movies than "Black Panther" and will remain more popular years after it's released.

Comment

Working...
                      X