Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the people that have seen the movie black panther....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Lmao..

Blacks are sheep, this is just another example. Media told you to get hyped and bam, you guys are hyped.
    95 % of people are sheep. That includes blacks, whites, Asians, etc.

“Left out of the mainstream”. Lmao at this, what a delusional statement.
    99 percent of super hero movies are with white leads.

Biggest 2 movie stars of the last 20 years- will smith and the rock
    These are two of thousands of movies stars. This still doesn't change the fact that 99% percent of super heroes movie leads are white.

Biggest record sellers over the past 40 years. Nearly all black
    This has nothing to do with super heroes movies

Most famous athletes- jordan, lebron, tiger
    This still has nothing to do with super heroes movies

Where was all this hype for Wesley snipes and the blade movies?
    There were plenty of hype surrounded blade. When Blade came out there were no FB, Twitter, IG, etc. Social media was in its infancy.
    To act like blacks aren’t mainstream is completely inaccurate and delusional
    To Act like 95% of super heroes movies aren't white is disingenuous, inaccurate and delusional.

Perfect example how sheep get played... Liberal media tells you to get hyped, and like sheep, you obey.
    Not just the liberals, but 95% of the people.

Comment

• If you guys think the Trumpers are mad about Black Panther, just wait to see the reaction when Darrell "Bubba" Wallace Jr. drives Richard Petty’s No. 43. job on Feb. 18th at the 60th Daytona 500.

The Trumpers are gonna be heated!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
        south africa was the most advanced region in Sub saharan africa prior to colonisation?
        When i see you know you will come with some extreme **** and get the thread close, so i will leave you alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          your point is any good review is only because the hero is black. So no review is positive based on the merits?

You politicized the movie before it came out then you blame the media for politicizing it when the only people politicizing it are fake victimhood whites and conservative media outlets.

How can you possibly fairly judge a movie with that mindset going in?
          Lmao..

I didn’t politize anything..

I made a prediction, and boom, years later proven absolutely 100% correct.

I can’t help it that the liberal media is sheepherders and blacks aren’t sheep.

You probably can’t understand it since you are the sheep I’m talking about.
          You think I’m judging the movie, when I clearly stated I was excited to see it, yet somehow you comprehend it as “judging the movie with that mindset”

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Why don't you tell us how you know what every critic was thinking when they reviewed a movie that you haven't even seen .

Are you psychic? You have nothing factual to support your asinine claim.
            You're off topic. The point is not what they're thinking rather the backlash they will receive in writing a bad review about the movie. The first guy who wrote negative about the movie received A LOT of hate because of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
              You're off topic. The point is not what they're thinking rather the backlash they will receive in writing a bad review about the movie. The first guy who wrote negative about the movie received A LOT of hate because of it.
              No, I'm on topic. Critics don't write reviews based on how people feel about them. Either way you still have nothing to support your claim that critics gave the movie a good review because they didn't want to be called racist. That's just asinine.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                your point is any good review is only because the hero is black. So no review is positive based on the merits?

You politicized the movie before it came out then you blame the media for politicizing it when the only people politicizing it are fake victimhood whites and conservative media outlets.

How can you possibly fairly judge a movie with that mindset going in?
                Exactly what he did. With this type of mindset the only legitimate ratings for him is a bad one. You can't point this out to him, though, because he's a dude who knows everything and is never wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  Privilege can come from families who are comfortable and who have a stable family life, but if it does happen to the children of those families, it’s the parents fault. Plain and simple.

I came from a well controlled household. But that territory came with rules that could never be broken. Ever. There was a strong foundation of discipline and respect.

When I went home as a child because I lost, my father told me it was because I wasn’t good enough.

When guys like MotorCity HoeBruh went home after he lost, his mom taught him victimization and how to use excuses. I’m absolutely sure his dad was never around.

And that is why guys like him will never be as successful as me.
                  This is not the type of privilege people are talking about. You guys are always babbling about the same thing without listening or trying to understand. It is simple as controlling for every other variables except race/color, the white person will be given the benefit of the doubt and the black person perceived with suspicion. It is not that hard to grasp.

Look at the BP movie.... you guys already perceiving the movie with suspicion. Any story plot will be a problem. People are not even allowed to give it good ratings nor get excited over it because, God forbid, those blacks are always up to something.

Basically, you guys are saying because it is mostly black casts, there is an agenda. Make it a majority white cast, with the same plot and everything, and they will be given the privilege of just wanting to make a good movie. So, their whiteness allows them the benefit of the doubt. Now, think how hard it will be to get ahead/by when you are constantly under suspicion 24/7.
                  Last edited by megas30; 02-15-2018, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    It is simple as controlling for every other variables except race/color, the white person will be given the benefit of the doubt and the black person perceived with suspicion. It is not that hard to grasp.
                    If you truly believe that, you'll never be successful. Ever.

The writers politicized the movie. They said what they said. That's all there is to it.

Comment

• There have been so many mostly black casted movies that never get political attention.

Comment

Working...
                      X