Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the people that have seen the movie black panther....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] the people that have seen the movie black panther....

.... think wakanda is a real country??

do they know is all a comic book?
    Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 02-13-2018, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Definitely, if not for the interference of those mean European colonialists, Africa would be a utopian paradise, and would have flying cars by now.

And wow CNN is really svcking dick here:

First paragraph:

For a few hours starting next weekend, black America will exhale, something it has not done since the Republican Party chose as its presidential nominee a man who rose to national political prominence on open bigotry and 58% of white voters made him President.
      https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/09/opini...ion/index.html

Because Trump is also really oppressing the black communities.

Comment

its more than a movie. its bigger than life.

Comment

proof that a stand alone movie centered on a black comic book character is bigger than life itself.......

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-blac...105441196.html

(why isnt he rocking that costume, doe )

''the superpower of black panther''
          doesnt matter that a couple of white dudes created him, doe

let the pandering begin/continue !!!!

Comment

Still going to see the movie as soon as I am able to get some tickets, but I do agree this movie this movie is bringing out a lot of ******ed statements from both fans and racists alike.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Still going to see the movie as soon as I am able to get some tickets, but I do agree this movie this movie is bringing out a lot of ******ed statements from both fans and racists alike.
              the reason for the praise is that 98% of the movie is done by AA's.

it would almost be considered racist to not praise BP.

should everything be praised if 98% of ''something'' is done by a particular race/skin color or would that be exclusionary

Comment

Real-life plot twist: The Euro & Arab colonized areas of Africa are by far the most advanced. The uncolonized parts are the least advanced.

I wish colonization never happened due to the human suffering it caused regardless of technological advancement, but why the f**k would you approach it from that angle?
                Last edited by ////; 02-10-2018, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  the reason for the praise is that 98% of the movie is done by AA's.

it would almost be considered racist to not praise BP.

should everything be praised if 98% of ''something'' is done by a particular race/skin color or would that be exclusionary
                  I have not seen the movie, so I can't speak on it. However, the hype around the movie is more of its novelty and also what it represents to people who feel they have been left out of mainstream. The euphoria around the movie is what was around Barack Obama's entrance into the president seat.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    Real-life plot twist: The Euro & Arab colonized areas of Africa are by far the most advanced. The uncolonized parts are the least advanced.

I wish colonization never happened due to the human suffering it caused regardless of technological advancement, but why the f**k would you approach it from that angle?
                    These are the same parts that were also doing the best prior to the invasion and subsequent colonization, so where is your argument?

Comment

Working...
                    X