No announcement yet.

Legendary actors richard Pryor and Marlo Brando were lovers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Well today's breaking news: the charity that Sean Penn was with down in Haiti were having "full on Caligula orgies" (pederast) with hungry voodoo crazed kids on a golf course
    I call bs. Of all the places to have an orgy among the last I'd pick would be a golf course.

I mean I'm not an orgy party planner or anything, but that much seems obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I call bs. Of all the places to have an orgy among the last I'd pick would be a golf course.

I mean I'm not an orgy party planner or anything, but that much seems obvious.
      You obviously didn't see how everything else in Haiti was destructed after the earthquake

Or maybe you would prefer places like the astrodome, which seen a lot of rapes during Katrina

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        Wow. This makes me wonder if all actors are gay/bi. I mean they are naturally artsy I guess, especially when you consider most actors start out doing live theater. It is not a job most dudes would be interested in.
        The problem with actors is there is a lot of time in between jobs. It's not like they work 9 to 5, 50 weeks a year. They're sitting around, doing nothing but drugging out and watching Netflix, they get bored, and pretty soon they're asking their buddy for a blow job. Then it all goes downhill from there.

Comment

Well today's breaking news: the charity that Sean Penn was with down in Haiti were having "full on Caligula orgies" (pederast) with hungry voodoo crazed kids on a golf course
          We were supposed to be helping people in need, not taking sexual advantage of their circumstances.

Shameful.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.06f595082455

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            We were supposed to be helping people in need, not taking sexual advantage of their circumstances.

Shameful.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.06f595082455
            Sounds as though they had a good time..

"But a small group of male aid workers living in Delmas, near Port-au-Prince, had turned the guesthouse Oxfam had rented for them into what a source told the Times the men called “the whorehouse.”

“These girls wearing Oxfam T-shirts, running around half-naked, it was like a full-on Caligula orgy. It was unbelievable. It was crazy,” the source told the Times, about parties at the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

"But a small group of male aid workers living in Delmas, near Port-au-Prince, had turned the guesthouse Oxfam had rented for them into what a source told the Times the men called “the whorehouse.”

“These girls wearing Oxfam T-shirts, running around half-naked, it was like a full-on Caligula orgy. It was unbelievable. It was crazy,” the source told the Times, about parties at the house.
              The underage girls were probably happy to be doing this instead of dying of hunger out in the streets I'm sure.

But that doesn't make it right.

Comment

Comment

The underage girls were probably happy to be doing this instead of dying of hunger out in the streets I'm sure.

That and “a culture of impunity”... “The misconduct findings related to offenses including bullying, harassment, intimidation and failure to protect staff as well as sexual misconduct,”

Does Hollywood ever know whats really going on and/or was it because Sean had scarjoe in his tent ?

Comment

The problem with actors is there is a lot of time in between jobs. It's not like they work 9 to 5, 50 weeks a year. They're sitting around, doing nothing but drugging out and watching Netflix, they get bored, and pretty soon they're asking their buddy for a blow job. Then it all goes downhill from there.
                    the first thing i thought of when i read this was james franco and seth rogen taking turns blowing each other while watching the Interview

they were so hungry they were even happy to get a shot of cum to fill their bellies, at least that's how Oprah tells it

That and “a culture of impunity”... “The misconduct findings related to offenses including bullying, harassment, intimidation and failure to protect staff as well as sexual misconduct,”

Does Hollywood ever know whats really going on and/or was it because Sean had scarjoe in his tent ?
                    every time i see Oprah i'm reminded of how she was best friends with harvey weinstein before the scandal, this picture is just funny because they're probably off to tag team some poor 11 year old haitian girl as soon as the photographer goes back to his hotel

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Lol.....made me laugh so hard my asthma kicked in...

Comment

Working...
                      X