No announcement yet.

Legendary actors richard Pryor and Marlo Brando were lovers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Legendary actors richard Pryor and Marlo Brando were lovers

Quincy Jones dropped a lot of bombshells in an extremely candid interview with Vulture on Wednesday ― including saying that comedy legend Richard Pryor had had sex with Oscar-winning actor Marlon Brando.

Jennifer Lee Pryor, the late comedian’s widow, confirmed to TMZ that this is true.

Pryor was openly bisexual and wrote about his sexual relationships in his diaries, Lee Pryor said, adding that she plans to publish the writings later this year.
    She also noted that Pryor would have found Jones’ comment about him and Brando pretty funny.

“It was the ’70s!” she said. “Drugs were still good, especially quaaludes. If you did enough cocaine, you’d **** a radiator and send it flowers in the morning.”

Lee Pryor was married to the comedian in the early ’80s; they remarried in 2001 and were together until Pryor died in 2005.

That's so fcuked up

Comment

Motorcity cobra made a thread about this yesterday, it's on the next page... they weren't really "lovers" they just got high and poked each others buttholes once or maybe twice

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
        Motorcity cobra made a thread about this yesterday, it's on the next page... they weren't really "lovers" they just got high and poked each others buttholes once or maybe twice
        Oh ****,sorry about that, thanks for informing me

Comment

How this b^tch gonna sell a dudes diaries? Can't trust these hoes when you alive or dead if money can be made. No wonder Pryor f#cking dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            Lovers is just the "polite" way to say poked each other in the buttholes once or twice in fairness to the writer.

Comment

he said so much other BS in that interview and most of the guys are conveniently too dead to deny any of it...

Not that I'd doubt for a second that most of hollywood is ****, but he just seems like a liar/exaggerator to me.

Comment

Quincy loses respect for name dropping the dead. I mean Brando and Pryor were rumored to have been with dudes, but why throw Marvin Gaye into the mix? Let him rest in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Quincy loses respect for name dropping the dead. I mean Brando and Pryor were rumored to have been with dudes, but why throw Marvin Gaye into the mix? Let him rest in peace.
                  I thought Gaye was just his name.

Comment

Brando had that jungle fever

Comment

Working...
                    X