No announcement yet.

Legendary actors richard Pryor and Marlo Brando were lovers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    she wouldn't have been impressed with Quincy's money...not her.
    "Not her" lmfao. People act like they know her or something. And the most impressive things about Quincy got nothing to do with money. Guy is a music icon.

She gots a cokehead & Lance Armstrong on her body count. I wouldn't think anything is above or below her.

Not saying Quincy is being legit or not, but this ain't THAT crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      "Not her" lmfao. People act like they know her or something. And the most impressive things about Quincy got nothing to do with money. Guy is a music icon.

She gots a cokehead & Lance Armstrong on her body count. I wouldn't think anything is above or below her.

Not saying Quincy is being legit or not, but this ain't THAT crazy.
      Who was the coke-head?

Comment

Who was the coke-head?
        Idk his name, but some cat in a band she was f#cking.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Idk his name, but some cat in a band she was f#cking.
          Found it...

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...elmann-cocaine

But that was a guy she met in university who got busted for buying coke a year after they broke up. He wasn't in a band...he was some rich kid who produced a documentary about rich kids. I have doubts about her interest in a guy 50 years older than her and a lot of what Quincy said sounds like just talk but whatever.

Comment

Found it...

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...elmann-cocaine

But that was a guy she met in university who got busted for buying coke a year after they broke up. He wasn't in a band...he was some rich kid who produced a documentary about rich kids. I have doubts about her interest in a guy 50 years older than her and a lot of what Quincy said sounds like just talk but whatever.
            Whatever he did he was a cokehead.

Quincy been banging supermodels forever. Ivanka is average looking compared to the baddest chicks Quincy f#cked past 60 let alone when he was in his prime.

Young girls bang older cats all the time. I'm not music icon, but I can pull 18-25 year old p#ssy. Lotsa chicks with daddy issues today & if there was one chick I wouldn't be surprised to hear had daddy issues it'd be Ivanka. Sure there are levels to this, but a rich guys daughter banging a rich music icon much older than her is hardly THAT f#cking crazy.

Who knows doe. Only Ivanka & Quincy I'd assume.

Comment

Pryor's daughter, Rain Pryor, saying its not true he boned Brando. Meanwhile in the same statement she said she didn't know her dad banged a tranny til someone told her last year. This chick even know what she's saying out loud to other people?

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite76 View Post
                It's sad, but in Pryor's case, not totally surprising, at 6 years old, was made to give oral sex to a teenage boy, and was molested another time as a child. The man has been through some s**t.
                He grew up in a brothel. I'm sure he saw stuff no child should see.

Comment

That's ****ing hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    That's ****ing hot.
                    Yeah man. I wonder who was the top? Imma roll with Marlon.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      Yeah man. I wonder who was the top? Imma roll with Marlon.
                      I like to consider myself an optimist.

I think they both took turns on each other's freshly shaved arses.

Comment

Working...
                      X