Legendary actors richard Pryor and Marlo Brando were lovers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I like to consider myself an optimist.

I think they both took turns on each other's freshly shaved arses.

Comment

God damn Brando was gay as f#ck. Who knew? Dude gots a lot of dudes on his body count. Never watch the Godfather the same again.
      http://www.whosdatedwho.com/dating/marlon-brando

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
        Motorcity cobra made a thread about this yesterday, it's on the next page... they weren't really "lovers" they just got high and poked each others buttholes once or maybe twice
        I'll long stroke most mo ****ers for no reason!!! I'll nut up deep in they guts...

Pretty much none of these Bish azz hoes fire back.. I'll name a place and a time... Silence..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          God damn Brando was gay as f#ck. Who knew? Dude gots a lot of dudes on his body count. Never watch the Godfather the same again.
          Wow. This makes me wonder if all actors are gay/bi. I mean they are naturally artsy I guess, especially when you consider most actors start out doing live theater. It is not a job most dudes would be interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            Wow. This makes me wonder if all actors are gay/bi. I mean they are naturally artsy I guess, especially when you consider most actors start out doing live theater. It is not a job most dudes would be interested in.
            I stick by my theory that when all the ladies are throwing p#ssy at a hetero dude, p#ssy gets devalued so bootyhole becomes the challenge & some cats go that way or try it out.

I think we see this in girls, not even sexy girls necessarily, all the time. Plenty of girls get thrown so much dick damn near pre-puberty, dick becomes super low valued from them, they try girls too.

Not that Hollywood isn't more into doing or trying gay sh^t, but I think there is some science sh^t going on here too.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              While there is some truth to rumors or allegations of celebrity affairs, you have to be careful about the sources of those rumors.

There are authors out there who specifically write bios on dead celebrities so they can't be sued or their stories cannot be challenged. Ghouls like Darwin Porter, Albert Goldman, Marshall Terrill are notorious for writing hit pieces on dead celebrities in order to sell books. They have few is any hard or credible sources. These nasty rumors pick up steam on the Internet and before you know it there is no one left to debunk these accusations.

Comment

The BBC strikes again

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Brando was openly bi, it was no secret here. However, if you look into the making of The Godfather, and his acting methods, then you'd never see it the same again. LOL Brando didn't even care about acting at that point and wouldn't rehearse his lines (his lines would be taped to somebody or close by so he could still read them). Still won the Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Brando was openly bi, it was no secret here.
                    Its news to me. Granted I don't usually get into old timey peoples sexual sh^t all that much so I wasn't likely to be on top of it in the first place & obviously as a movie fan I know plenty of actors drift off into gayness so that he was down for bootyhole isn't surprising. The amount of bootyhole he was into is surprising to me. Dude banged Rock Hudson, Laurence Olivier, James Dean & Tab Hunter ffs.

You could create a game called Six Degrees of Marlon Brando that deals with f#cking off of Brando's body count resume. He DID like to f#ck everything.

LOL Brando didn't even care about acting at that point and wouldn't rehearse his lines (his lines would be taped to somebody or close by so he could still read them). Still won the Oscar.

LMFAO wut in the f#ck.

But yea dude was a bada$$ actor even if he was reading lines off of dudes stomachs.

Comment

Well today's breaking news: the charity that Sean Penn was with down in Haiti were having "full on Caligula orgies" (pederast) with hungry voodoo crazed kids on a golf course

Comment

Working...
                      X