Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kobe Bryant have become insanely underrated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Yes that’s a flop exactly and Kobe never did that.. kobe moved his arms into contact it’s much different.. it’s called the and 1 smh
    SMH.. Did you watch the video at all LMAO. Kobe flopped on that flail. The only thing that made contact was Kobe's elbow with Manu's nose because he was flopping lol If that was a regular and 1 move then he wouldn't have been suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      SMH.. Did you watch the video at all LMAO. Kobe flopped on that flail. The only thing that made contact was Kobe's elbow with Manu's nose because he was flopping lol If that was a regular and 1 move then he wouldn't have been suspended.
      SMH you’re a true idiot He got suspended for elbowing.. James harden and lebron litteraly threw themselves down the court with no contact that’s a flop it’s a act of acting hurt by invisible force.. not initiating contact you moron.

Comment

As much as i hate Lebron and his flopping & stiff arm tactics, i'd say he's top 5 at best, higher than Kobe. I understand why many still ranked Kobe ahead because he's supposed to be the successor of MJ and won 5 chips. Lebron is a different beast and obviously a better all around player statistically. Stats were never Kobe's strength. i think Lebron has accomplished more despite having a shitty coach throughout his career.

Comment

SMH you’re a true idiot He got suspended for elbowing.. James harden and lebron litteraly threw themselves down the court with no contact that’s a flop it’s a act of acting hurt by invisible force.. not initiating contact you moron.
          Elbow as a result of flopping. Manu did not touch him. The shot went up already and he decided to flail like a dead fish LMAO. That was a flop.

Comment

Elbow as a result of flopping. Manu did not touch him. The shot went up already and he decided to flail like a dead fish LMAO. That was a flop.
            So basically manu flopped the originator of flopping along with vlade divac who Shaq almost killed for it.. you sound like a ****** for not understanding this.

Comment

So basically manu flopped the originator of flopping along with vlade divac who Shaq almost killed for it.. you sound like a ****** for not understanding this.
              He got his nose booodied LMAO. That wasn’t a flop. He played solid D and Kobe tried to flop his way into the FT line

Comment

He got his nose booodied LMAO. That wasn’t a flop. He played solid D and Kobe tried to flop his way into the FT line
                You clearly don’t know what a flop is, I guess Ron artest flopped when he knocked James harden out with his elbow

Comment

Hey look at manny lookin like a fanboy

Comment

You clearly don’t know what a flop is, I guess Ron artest flopped when he knocked James harden out with his elbow
                    LOL running out of arguments huh? A blatant flagrant foul as a retaliation isn’t comparable to pretending to be hit by flailing his arms hoping for a call. I think it’s you who doesn’t know the definition of flop. A flop is the pretend act of being foul/hit when no contacts were made. Kobe’s signature flail is just that a flop

Comment

Hey look at manny lookin like a fanboy
                      That’s when I know you don’t know anything about BBall and only watch highlights when you only resort to name calling, trying to steer away from the topics, and doesn’t know how to read stats or advanced stats.

U tried to say Anderson has a good shooting percentage when he has a career average of 42 lmao. Anybody with a brain knows that’s below average for his position

Comment

Working...
                      X