Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kobe Bryant have become insanely underrated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    All cherry picked highlights, but that's what you Kobe fan boys do, you acknowledge the makes but ignore the misses. You can literally do that for any NBA player let alone the record holder for all time misses.

There's a video of Leonard "schooling" Leonard on youtube as well made by a Kobe fan boy, only showcases his shots. But doesn't tell you Kobe shot around 33% vs Leonard.

And lmao at that All star game gif, while everybody is having fun Kobe is in try hard mode, dude was a mean stat padder.
    It does tell me that Kobe was 5-2 in the finals... That's what it does tell me. Not 3-8, nor did he ever get swept. Nor did he jump from team to team when **** got tough.

Go ahead and find Lebron schooling Kobe highlights. I'll wait. You'll find weak ones.

No great NBA player would ever take Lebron over Kobe. Only dumb LeFlop fan boys like you.

Comment

This is what LeBrun has done constantly throughout his entire career.

Comment

Comment

Comment

You can go to Youtube and get countless highlights from this guy Traveling and Flopping. You don't get that from NBA Greats.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              You can go to Youtube and get countless highlights from this guy Traveling and Flopping. You don't get that from NBA Greats.
              Bruh that guy showed a manu flop and said Kobe did it he’s brain dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                And lmao at that All star game gif, while everybody is having fun Kobe is in try hard mode, dude was a mean stat padder.
                Everyone's having fun... LMAO. New generation pu$$ies. The All star game used to be incredible to watch. Now it's a bunch of b*tches wasting their time. It used to be incredible...

Lebron's not trying huh?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  Bruh that guy showed a manu flop and said Kobe did it he’s brain dead.
                  I closed this fkin thread yesterday with countless videos of Kobe dominating Lebron.

Why the hell is it still open?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    I closed this fkin thread yesterday with countless videos of Kobe dominating Lebron.

Why the hell is it still open?
                    Cause this idiot was arguing with me about flops he was trying to say Kobe elbowing manu was a flop **** is crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Cause this idiot was arguing with me about flops he was trying to say Kobe elbowing manu was a flop **** is crazy
                      He's probably a kid man. I've never seen such a ridiculous forum when it comes to people who know absolute **** about what they're talking about.

The mods need to clean this place up. I'm not sure why I'm still around here.

Comment

Working...
                      X