Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kobe Bryant have become insanely underrated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    He's probably a kid man. I've never seen such a ridiculous forum when it comes to people who know absolute **** about what they're talking about.

The mods need to clean this place up. I'm not sure why I'm still around here.
    Lmao not only do they not know boxing but why they dare to talk about other sports..

Comment

• People are so uninformed when it comes to competition. They don't get what it takes to be true competitor and on top of that, to have integrity.

People say Lebron is such a great dunker. -- I'll wait here while anybody puts up Lebron posterizing dunks. Not when the defense was trying to take a charge, or where he gets passed the ball, but where he drives to the hoop, and dunks on someone while being contested.

You'll find very, very few stuff. Hardly anything at all.

Now Kobe on the other hand... I don't need to break that out do I? Or can I be done schooling/embarrassing these kids?

Comment

I closed this fkin thread yesterday with countless videos of Kobe dominating Lebron.

Why the hell is it still open?
        You closed the thread with highlight videos? LMAO. People provided stats but you wanna provide highlight videos hahahahaha
        You do know highlight videos doesn't show shooting percentages right?

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Bruh that guy showed a manu flop and said Kobe did it he’s brain dead.
          Aww looking for back up caused I schooled you. Lmfao

Here check this out a michael Beasley highlight video. Damn he must be good because the highlight videos look sick according to you guys

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj_Z_3__eWA

Comment

People are so uninformed when it comes to competition. They don't get what it takes to be true competitor and on top of that, to have integrity.

People say Lebron is such a great dunker. -- I'll wait here while anybody puts up Lebron posterizing dunks. Not when the defense was trying to take a charge, or where he gets passed the ball, but where he drives to the hoop, and dunks on someone while being contested.

You'll find very, very few stuff. Hardly anything at all.

Now Kobe on the other hand... I don't need to break that out do I? Or can I be done schooling/embarrassing these kids?

Posters bring out that proved he was a Chucker you brought out highlight videos. You're probably the same guy asking why Jordan Clarkson isn't an all star after watching his highlight videos.

Damn clacrkson must be great according to this highlight video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zPMmaUQH2CA

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              Posters bring out that proved he was a Chucker you brought out highlight videos. You're probably the same guy asking why Jordan Clarkson isn't an all star after watching his highlight videos.

Damn clacrkson must be great according to this highlight video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zPMmaUQH2CA
              We tradin clarkson fucc boaa

Comment

We tradin clarkson fucc boaa
                That dude is an imbecile.

Comment

Only by lebron nut huggers , to me Kobe is the best overall player of all time.
                  For me, Jordan.. Kobe is a snitch bish trick... How old are you. Wilt, Kareem, Jordan.. Etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    For me, Jordan.. Kobe is a snitch bish trick... How old are you. Wilt, Kareem, Jordan.. Etc...
                    How did he snitch?? Shaq is biiitch as it gets.. attention whoore even joined the racist white boy nation known as the Celtics

Comment

• Left

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      How did he snitch?? Shaq is biiitch as it gets.. attention whoore even joined the racist white boy nation known as the Celtics
                      If you and I were smashing hoes, and you got caught slipping, wait a hot min "how old are you? "

Any way Kobe caught a case, a rape case in some state, he was fixing to do time, but that hoe had 5 flavors of jiz in her poon, so the case was dropped, but and this matters most to me, bish azz Kobe said, some punk azz bull shizt and his only excuse was "Shaq ****ed mo hoe's than me".

I'll or my soliders would make sure a bish Azz snitch gets dealt with. perhaps you should speak to a butler type "hardcore" puto on this site.

Hit me up privately, take the red pill homie..

Comment

Working...
                      X