• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    i literally just googled "complain" and this came up

com·plain
    kəmˈplān/Submit
    verb
    verb: complain; 3rd person present: complains; past tense: complained; past participle: complained; gerund or present participle: complaining
    express dissatisfaction or annoyance about a state of affairs or an event.
    "local authorities complained that they lacked sufficient resources"
    synonyms: protest, grumble, whine, bleat, carp, cavil, grouse, make a fuss;

So.........
    What an idiot...."teetolater" the Pacboy apologist still going at it.

Have you ever heard the phrase, "If You Have A Complaint, please call or write to..."

Does it say, "If you would like to whine to us please call or write.."

"FFS man you're amateur!" -Bale

Comment

Indians, old Chinese, and Hispanics. I've worked in customer service positions enough to know that the three I mention are the worst when it comes to expecting top flight service for their dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        They sell those here in Ohio. Maybe we can make a deal. Remember that small investment for my app?

You get me five packages a week of this stuff for under $3/bag and we'll do some business.

Comment

I seen on that show Manswers (that used to come on back in the day on Spike) that Trojan did a study and Men from India have the smallest pp's in the world. So now, no matter how annoying or arrogant they can be, take pride in knowing you at least got an inch on them.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Okay but was the product you were selling?
            Better question is what haven't I sold to Indians. In my younger days from Lamps, mattresses, to high end leather and art.

I had one Indian lady buy 40K worth of stuff off me, it took two days of haggling before I could settle the deal and even after the deal was complete, she would haunt me like a casper by calling and complaining for a month afterward.

Regardless I've come to adapt and understand Indians pretty well when it comes to making deals. As some mentioned they love the art of the deal more so than the product they're purchasing. Some personal advice I can give is you never drop your pants early with Indians (i.e. discount) and always mark up your product 10-20% higher so you have room to negotiate with them. An Indian who buys a product off you for $4000 after haggling you down from say $6000, is a much more satisfied and happy Indian than the one that buys the same exact product at $3500 but only haggles you from $3800.

Comment

I hate getting whites or blacks working for me. I love Polish.

Blacks and whites have had it easy in the western World and are lazy as ****. My Polish builder can work 7 am to 7 PM and do a great job. The blacks I hired last time play rap music and tried to rob my house items and the whites have tea breaks every ****ing 10 mins

Polish are number 1

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
                People misuse the word racist these days completely.

Racism is a materialist ideology that is based on biological racial determinism. This means that you believe that races are genetically predetermined to do certain things better or worse than other races and nothing can change that.

Criticizing a group of people for being lazy or whatever is not necessarily racist. They could be lazy due to cultural and historic circumstances, maybe they come from a certain climate or a certain culture where they didn't have to work as hard.

You are only a racist if you believe for example that Indians are genetically predetermined to be lazy, ergo if you believe that if you put an Indian child into some hard working white or whatever family, he would still grow up to be lazy and useless because of his genes.
                You're ignorant and have no idea what racism means.

Just saying someone is Indian means you're a racist. Categorizing people based on race is by definition racism as the word was intended. Believing one race is better than another at a certain thing is racism, that's it. The rest is fluff added to the word.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                  I hate getting whites or blacks working for me. I love Polish.

Blacks and whites have had it easy in the western World and are lazy as ****. My Polish builder can work 7 am to 7 PM and do a great job. The blacks I hired last time play rap music and tried to rob my house items and the whites have tea breaks every ****ing 10 mins

Polish are number 1
                  Polish are whites.....

Comment

racist......

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      everyone is a lil racist when they get cut off in traffic
                      Most motor vehicle accidents in Las Vegas happen in Korea Town.

Comment

Working...
                      X