No announcement yet.

Maybe I am a lil racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Maybe I am a lil racist

I do not like doing work for Indians. I always give them a higher than normal quote and won't negotiate at all. They will try to haggle you and if they do accept your bid they'll try to work the **** out of you for every single penny and complain every step of the way. And when you're finished with the job they'll call you everyday after, complaining about something insignificant. I have a no Indian policy. So maybe I am a little racist.

I'm talking about red dot indians, not feather indians.

Imma add this part. Indian people are nice people. When you go into their homes they welcome you like part of the family. I've never had a personal issue with any Indians. I'm speaking solely on doing business with them
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 01-03-2018, 08:21 PM.

lmao@ "maybe" and "a little". You are a racist.
    Also hilarious calling indians lazy and whiners. I forgot how hard working you urbans were

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      lmao@ "maybe" and "a little". You are a racist.
      Also hilarious calling indians lazy and whiners. I forgot how hard working you urbans were
      You should quote my post and highlight where i call them lazy or whiners. The post hasn't been edited so you can do it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        You should quote my post and highlight where i call them lazy or whiners. The post hasn't been edited so you can do it now.
        is complaining and whining not the same thing? Thats literally a characteristic of a lazy person

Comment

Why tf would you post something stupid like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            is complaining and whining not the same thing? Thats literally a characteristic of a lazy person
            No it's not the same thing. Whining is like a child and has nothing to do with being lazy. Stop making **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Why tf would you post something stupid like this?
              Because I just got a call about some cameras I put up in a hotel from 2 months ago. Mr. "Patel" seems to think I'm responsible for coming out and refocusing a camera that was knocked off over the weekend by a guest. He thinks I'm supposed to do it for free.

Comment

everyone is a lil racist when they get cut off in traffic

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  everyone is a lil racist when they get cut off in traffic
                  Do you look over your shoulder before you tell a joke?

Comment

That's the spirit.

Those curry eating motha****a.

Comment

Working...
                    X