• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Are Poles looked down upon in the UK?
    nope..........

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      Imo Irish people should be true benchmark, if don't match that shade then you roll down to off white, faux white, beige or some other color..
      But they were probably the most oppressed white people of them all. From Oliver Cromwell to their migration to England and America. No dogs, no blacks, no Irish.

So I think that darkens up the shade metaphorically.

Complex business all this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        But they were probably the most oppressed white people of them all. From Oliver Cromwell to their migration to England and America. No dogs, no blacks, no Irish.

So I think that darkens up the shade metaphorically.

Complex business all this.
        Typical case of non whites (faux white) oppressing whites(Irish)

Comment

What about Slavs?

Its' crazy that Slavic/Slav essentially means Slave. No, it literally means Slave.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            What about Slavs?

Its' crazy that Slavic/Slav essentially means Slave. No, it literally means Slave.
            The word Slavs preceded the word slaves. Essentially a lot of Slavs would be captured during wars of medieval times and forced into labor. This became so common that when asked about the forced workers the rulers would call them by their rightful name as Slavs, but overtime being called a Slav became synonymous with forced labor, thus slave.

Comment

Working...
            X