No announcement yet.

Maybe I am a lil racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Better question is what haven't I sold to Indians. In my younger days from Lamps, mattresses, to high end leather and art.

I had one Indian lady buy 40K worth of stuff off me, it took two days of haggling before I could settle the deal and even after the deal was complete, she would haunt me like a casper by calling and complaining for a month afterward.

Regardless I've come to adapt and understand Indians pretty well when it comes to making deals. As some mentioned they love the art of the deal more so than the product they're purchasing. Some personal advice I can give is you never drop your pants early with Indians (i.e. discount) and always mark up your product 10-20% higher so you have room to negotiate with them. An Indian who buys a product off you for $4000 after haggling you down from say $6000, is a much more satisfied and happy Indian than the one that buys the same exact product at $3500 but only haggles you from $3800.
    Gotcha.........

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      racist......
      YOU should never under any circumstances ever call someone else a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I do not like doing work for Indians. I always give them a higher than normal quote and won't negotiate at all. They will try to haggle you and if they do accept your bid they'll try to work the **** out of you for every single penny and complain every step of the way. And when you're finished with the job they'll call you everyday after, complaining about something insignificant. I have a no Indian policy. So maybe I am a little racist.

I'm talking about red dot indians, not feather indians.

Imma add this part. Indian people are nice people. When you go into their homes they welcome you like part of the family. I've never had a personal issue with any Indians. I'm speaking solely on doing business with them

When it comes to haggling the Indians the GOATS. Dudes are some of the cheapest people I've ever met.

Comment

Better question is what haven't I sold to Indians. In my younger days from Lamps, mattresses, to high end leather and art.

I had one Indian lady buy 40K worth of stuff off me, it took two days of haggling before I could settle the deal and even after the deal was complete, she would haunt me like a casper by calling and complaining for a month afterward.

Regardless I've come to adapt and understand Indians pretty well when it comes to making deals. As some mentioned they love the art of the deal more so than the product they're purchasing. Some personal advice I can give is you never drop your pants early with Indians (i.e. discount) and always mark up your product 10-20% higher so you have room to negotiate with them. An Indian who buys a product off you for $4000 after haggling you down from say $6000, is a much more satisfied and happy Indian than the one that buys the same exact product at $3500 but only haggles you from $3800.
          Great advice!!! Green k

But my thing is my services are in such high demand that Indians arent worth my energy

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
            When it comes to haggling the Indians the GOATS. Dudes are some of the cheapest people I've ever met.
            Chinese too, I see them in department stores trying to negotiate discounts.. Jews are not cheap in comparison..

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Great advice!!! Green k

But my thing is my services are in such high demand that Indians arent worth my energy
              As I said previously, I try not to hire them and filter them during interviews with tough programming & digital logic questions.

They just smile like ******s, except a few exceptional guys, of the Brahmin class.. Classy dudes, smart, not lazy, get **** done.

But, if I ship up, you needs to provide me with the chance to get some of them big azz wimmin you post regularly!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Chinese too, I see them in department stores trying to negotiate discounts.. Jews are not cheap in comparison..
                Chinese are too.
                As for the jews, I don't know man. I've seen a Jewish couple bring out the calculator when it comes to deciding the exact 10% to give me back in my days as a server.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                  Chinese are too.
                  As for the jews, I don't know man. I've seen a Jewish couple bring out the calculator when it comes to deciding the exact 10% to give me back in my days as a server.
                  Cheap bastartard, I give 20% always, and I don't need no calculator to figure out what I need to give..

Whenever I go back, I get such good service, it's all worth it.
                  Cheap is ugly, it really is.

Comment

Go to Frankfurt. You'll low key become racist towards turks and arabs.

Comment

Polish are whites.....
                      That's true. Unfortunately they aren't considered 'White' in the UK but are always referred to as Eastern Euro... but yes, I shouldn't separate them really

Comment

Working...
                      X