No announcement yet.

Maybe I am a lil racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
    That's true. Unfortunately they aren't considered 'White' in the UK but are always referred to as Eastern Euro... but yes, I shouldn't separate them really
    Are Poles looked down upon in the UK?

Comment

I thought you were talking about Indians from Indiana, whoops.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Not really. Not im my experience anyway. They are just known for being hard workers and pretty heavy drinkers.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
          I hate getting whites or blacks working for me. I love Polish.

Blacks and whites have had it easy in the western World and are lazy as ****. My Polish builder can work 7 am to 7 PM and do a great job. The blacks I hired last time play rap music and tried to rob my house items and the whites have tea breaks every ****ing 10 mins

Polish are number 1
          Gotta admit i've never seen a building company that are made up of purely blacks. Its always mainly white british with a sprinkling of blacks and eastern euros.

But i agree with you on british workers. I had some in a few years ago to fit a kitchen and a new bathroom, the bathroom had two polish working in there and was done within the week, the kitchen had 5 all English working there but took 3 times as long. Ok it was a little more work than the bathroom but the Polish didn't take a tea break every fxcking hour.
          Last edited by BodiesInFlight; 01-08-2018, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Well there seems to be resentment. Poles have a reputation of working hard and doing a job for cheaper.

For example plumbers here use to previously charge a call out fee before any work is done. However Polish workers wouldn't charge that and would give a quote for the job, and not by the hour either.

The Brexit issue may also be about immigrants 'taking jobs' for many voters. However cleaners, admin staff, factory workers and building contractors etc are full of EU immigrants.

For me, I respect many who work very hard. There are some who hang around street corners and piss on the trees etc though LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Gotta admit i've never seen a building company that are made up of purely blacks. Its always mainly white british with a sprinkling of blacks and eastern euros.

But i agree with you on british workers. I had some in a few years ago to fit a kitchen and a new bathroom, the bathroom had two polish working in there and was done within the week, the kitchen had 5 all English working there but took 3 times as long. Ok it was a little more work than the bathroom but the Polish didn't take a tea break every fxcking hour.
              Pretty much this. You get the odd cowboy, but many are worth keeping on your phone for odd jobs.

I have worked in a building in London that was just refurbished for Facebook. Probably 85% are EU workers from Romania, Poland, Lithuania and Ukraine. The top guys with the black caps (Supervisors) tend to be English from what I saw but the guys who did the heavy duty things on £10 quid an hour were definitely EU workers.

It was a great experience really. I do enjoy banter from contractors.

Comment

A little? Let's change the title of this thread to: I accept the fact that I'm a racist **** coward.

Comment

I get really confused with what people classify as white.

Is it just Scandinavians and Anglo-Saxons or some s.hit?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    I get really confused with what people classify as white.

Is it just Scandinavians and Anglo-Saxons or some s.hit?
                    Imo Irish people should be true benchmark, if don't match that shade then you roll down to off white, faux white, beige or some other color..

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      A little? Let's change the title of this thread to: I accept the fact that I'm a racist **** coward.

''maybe''

''a lil''

water may be a lil wet.....smdh

Comment

Working...
                      X