• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Well I have a drinking problem so any

I do enjoy day drinking more though.
    A true leatherneck over here.

Comment

I work the hoot owl shift for many years on a 3/12 schedule. Usually sleep all day! sometimes I don't start drinking until midnight!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
        I work the hoot owl shift for many years on a 3/12 schedule. Usually sleep all day! sometimes I don't start drinking until midnight!
        I've either worked, ran or owned bars and restaurants almost my entire life so I can relate to this. But I do appreciate a good day off and starting early. Not even 10:30 now and I'm winding down thinking about bed and what I've got to do tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          I've either worked, ran or owned bars and restaurants almost my entire life so I can relate to this. But I do appreciate a good day off and starting early. Not even 10:30 now and I'm winding down thinking about bed and what I've got to do tomorrow.
          LOL! I do yard work, errands etc in the morning before bed. My old lady and mom say I keep vampire hours.

Comment

if one is going to get schloshed, might as well do it when others are also fubar'd and blend in. late pm/early am

its not a good look to be fighting with gravity at 2pm.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Day drinking vs night drinking, which is better and why? I see the upside to both under different conditions. Today is my only day off so I started in the afternoon and am thoroughly enjoying myself!! Which do you prefer and why?
              Smoking weed, liver got tired, weed is all I can do.

Comment

You know my whole life ive always drank before ****ing, but recently a scenario happened where i ended up drinking after ****ing and holy **** i felt good.

I highly recommend it.

Anybody know what im talking about? They say alcohol has the most effect when you're happy and what's more joyful than having just busted a nut on a girl's chest.

I felt like i was high on blow and bud just from ***** and alcohol and the rest of the night felt like i was in a movie.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-21-2017, 03:41 AM.

Comment

That is the question.

I'll go with night mainly because I don't mind being sober during the day, but at night I need to be drunk, high, or both.

But I really I like daytime drinking, it feels like such a luxury. Like, "I don't have shiet to do all day, so I'm getting drunk for breakfast and keeping it up till breakfast the next morning."

And Sunday football games make daytime drinking fun and vice versa.

Comment

i get ****ed up faster if i drink during the day compare to at night. maybe because of the heat during the day.

Comment

Both are fine as long as you drink lots of water too. The only people who get hungover are dehydrated bums.

Comment

Working...
                      X