No announcement yet.

Day drinking vs night drinking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Day drinking vs night drinking

Day drinking vs night drinking, which is better and why? I see the upside to both under different conditions. Today is my only day off so I started in the afternoon and am thoroughly enjoying myself!! Which do you prefer and why?

I'm going to go with day drinking.

Day drinking might not be as socially acceptable, but **** it. More people should do it. The only people I've seen do day drinking, are football fans on Sunday and college kids. Night drinking ****s with your sleep too much. Plus, I don't like staying out super late anyways.

Day drinking feels more intimate to me. I love a beer after mowing the lawn on a hot, summer day.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      I'm going to go with day drinking.

Day drinking might not be as socially acceptable, but **** it. More people should do it. The only people I've seen do day drinking, are football fans on Sunday and college kids. Night drinking ****s with your sleep too much. Plus, I don't like staying out super late anyways.

Day drinking feels more intimate to me. I love a beer after mowing the lawn on a hot, summer day.
      GREAT answer, green k given! Still won't stop me from night drinking as well though.

Comment

NIght drinking is the standard. ****s with your sleep, but you're doing it to enjoy life, so sleep can be disregarded. We'll always have time to catch up & fix our sleeping routine.

Day drinking is legitimately a challenge for me. Only done it a handful of times.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          NIght drinking is the standard. ****s with your sleep, but you're doing it to enjoy life, so sleep can be disregarded. We'll always have time to catch up & fix our sleeping routine.

Day drinking is legitimately a challenge for me. Only done it a handful of times.
          I night drink far more than day drink, but day drinking is FUN!! If it weren't for work I may change my whole routine to accommodate day drinking only. I always feel better the next day and usually don't spend near as much money. Something about night drinking makes me feel as if I need to buy everyone a drink. It's different during the day for some reason, though I still try to be giving. Plus, at night you drink faster having to worry about places closing. During the day......it's an event if you want to continue on all night!

Comment

When i worked 3rd shift we would go to the bar at 7:30 am every Friday. The owner would open up just for us.

Comment

whenever you want, sometime I literally wake up and take a shower and start drinking fuck it!

Comment

I loved day drinking when I lived in the city, but otherwise it sucks IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  When i worked 3rd shift we would go to the bar at 7:30 am every Friday. The owner would open up just for us.
                  We use to hit the one bar after partying all night that opened at 5am for third shifters. Place was packed every morning. I was more of a degenerate back than and didn't realize the advantages of day drinking as I was just following up from the night before.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    whenever you want, sometime I literally wake up and take a shower and start drinking fuck it!
                    Lol!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X