Day drinking vs night drinking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    I'm going to go with day drinking.

Day drinking might not be as socially acceptable, but **** it. More people should do it. The only people I've seen do day drinking, are football fans on Sunday and college kids. Night drinking ****s with your sleep too much. Plus, I don't like staying out super late anyways.

Day drinking feels more intimate to me. I love a beer after mowing the lawn on a hot, summer day.
    The difference between day drinking and night drinking is day drinking ruins lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      The difference between day drinking and night drinking is day drinking ruins lives.
      That's only if you can't control yourself. If you can stop at 2 or 3, there shouldn't be any problems with it.

Trust me, I in no way condone alcoholism, but if the average guy who doesn't have an addictive personality gets out of work at 2 or 3 and wants to have a couple of beers when he gets home, more power to him.

If you're off work and have nothing planned for the day, then go for it and have a few beers at noon. Who gives a ****? As long as you know how to control yourself, why not?

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
        That's only if you can't control yourself. If you can stop at 2 or 3, there shouldn't be any problems with it.

Trust me, I in no way condone alcoholism, but if the average guy who doesn't have an addictive personality gets out of work at 2 or 3 and wants to have a couple of beers when he gets home, more power to him.

If you're off work and have nothing planned for the day, then go for it and have a few beers at noon. Who gives a ****? As long as you know how to control yourself, why not?
        That’s true but I still haven’t finished boardwalk empire to this day because I’d come home at 6 after day drinking and couldn’t operate.

It puts me to sleep something terrible and just wastes my life, lol

Comment

Depends usually night, but if i have a few days off work I'll drink anytime after 12pm.

Comment

day drinking usually gets me way more fvvvked up.

Comment

Day drinking is much more fun.
              And day fade parties are much more fun also.

Comment

Whisky for the last couple years

Day drinking to take the edge off, night drinking when IDGAF, either way i don't get f#©¢ed up outside of home, cant drive a fast car with the top off when drunk learned that before Spence

Comment

drinking is for losers

real men drink spring water & if they're cutting loose, green tea

Comment

I used to start in the daytime and go all night. I used to like drinking at any time of day. It doesnt really matter to drinkers.

I dont drink anymore though. I quit alcohol and have been sober for about three months.

I only smoke cigs and weed. Fuk alcohol

Comment

Respectable drunks do it at night

Comment

Working...
                      X