Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop filmed "executing" man at point blank range found not guilty of murder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    says the coward!! justifying this but on the other thread said they acted out of hand. lmao!!!
    Why are you so dumb? Why? Your mom and dad need to turn off your internet privileges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Like I said before. I know enough to know that I don't know enough to even think about breaking down that situation.

The suspect is in an area of the room that isn't clear. The target door looks to be to the right. There is zero cover if you were to approach the suspect and detain him. Having him move to you is logical.

NONE of you guys know the situation at hand. Yet you comment like you know what the hell is going on. It's pathetic and you'd look like a fool in a similar circumstance.
      In other words, you keep making up all this stuff without even knowing if any of it is relevant or applicable. You are just writing random words.

Theres 6 officers there man. They go in groups to give each other cover.

They all have their weapons drawn and trained on the one suspect, after the first suspect is detained.

Stop it with the 'there is zero cover'.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        In other words, you keep making up all this stuff without even knowing if any of it is relevant or applicable. You are just writing random words.

Theres 6 officers there man. They go in groups to give each other cover.

They all have their weapons drawn and trained on the one suspect, after the first suspect is detained.

Stop it with the 'there is zero cover'.
        LMAO... I know more than you. How's that?

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          yeah, but you went and picked and choose deers and other large animals to use and say they dont always kill them on the first shot. LOL.
          What size animal should I compare to a roughly 200 human? Tell me which argument makes more sense.

A. I can drop a 200lb human because I can drop a 3lb quail or a 25lb fox.

B. I may not be able to drop a 200lb human because many 120lb deer have escaped after being shot.

Not to mention, that many people have been shot, like the rappers I mentioned, and didn't drop after the first shot.

But seriously, before we continue this, what seems to be hypothetical to you, discussion, let me ask...have you ever been in a gunfight? Have you ever seen anyone actually get shot?
          Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          once again, on the ground crawling. no threat for you to need to shoot 3 times!!!
          This is specifics of the case, which I said in my first post to you, I wasn't discussing. My whole point was that you said something about the cop shooting once as an option, and that's not how they're trained

Comment

• I swear to god. The level of ignorance on the internet is unmatched. So many people think they know what they're talking about because they have access to a computer. It's truly an embarrassing thing to behold.

Comment

Bro, there's zero point. You're talking to a millennial who grew up on the internet his whole life. The only way to teach him is to put him in the same circumstance.
              I have an 8 year old son. I've gotten used to repeating myself before being understood

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                I have an 8 year old son. I've gotten used to repeating myself before being understood

Comment

• Whether intentional or not the officer should have given one instruction and that was for the man to lay flat on his stomach with his hands out in front of him and waited for other officers to arrive.

Comment

• cop did the right thing, cant take any chances. How hard is it to comply with instructions? If you dont comply immediately, you can expect to be shot.

Comment

LMAO... I know more than you. How's that?
                      So far you've proven the opposite.

6 police officers in hotel hallway.

Not enough cover?

Cop shot an unarmed man who posed no threat.

Yup, telling him to crawl on the floor towards you was a great move.

You got any more words to type?

Comment

Working...
                      X