Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop filmed "executing" man at point blank range found not guilty of murder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    So far you've proven the opposite.

6 police officers in hotel hallway.

Not enough cover?

Cop shot an unarmed man who posed no threat.

Yup, telling him to crawl on the floor towards you was a great move.

You got any more words to type?
    Ignorance is bliss.

Comment

• Cop told the guy (who is clearly intoxicated) to crawl toward him while keeping his hands straight up in the air and his feet crossed (after having mentioned that he will get shot if he does one thing wrong). To most people, a crawling motion is hands on the ground on all fours. Bad directions we're given by a power hungry cop who wanted any reason to shoot that dude.

But he's still a dumb POS for pointing a gun out of his apartment window which triggered the initial response.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suup View Post
        Cop told the guy (who is clearly intoxicated) to crawl toward him while keeping his hands straight up in the air and his feet crossed (after having mentioned that he will get shot if he does one thing wrong). To most people, a crawling motion is hands on the ground on all fours. Bad directions we're given by a power hungry cop who wanted any reason to shoot that dude.

But he's still a dumb POS for pointing a gun out of his apartment window which triggered the initial response.
        Dude was dumb.

No doubt about it.

How you gonna do stupid **** like this after Vegas?

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          cop did the right thing, cant take any chances. How hard is it to comply with instructions? If you dont comply immediately, you can expect to be shot.
          so easy for you to say living in a place where the most dangerous weapon police have is a whistle

Comment

• Obviously this is on the shirt manufacturer, he didn't want to expose his love handles, so he was pulling his shirt down.

Throw this into the, oops folder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Why are you so dumb? Why? Your mom and dad need to turn off your internet privileges.
              coward got exposed now he's bringing up all kinds of shiiet LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                What size animal should I compare to a roughly 200 human? Tell me which argument makes more sense.

A. I can drop a 200lb human because I can drop a 3lb quail or a 25lb fox.

B. I may not be able to drop a 200lb human because many 120lb deer have escaped after being shot.

Not to mention, that many people have been shot, like the rappers I mentioned, and didn't drop after the first shot.

But seriously, before we continue this, what seems to be hypothetical to you, discussion, let me ask...have you ever been in a gunfight? Have you ever seen anyone actually get shot?

This is specifics of the case, which I said in my first post to you, I wasn't discussing. My whole point was that you said something about the cop shooting once as an option, and that's not how they're trained
                animals are a lot stronger than humans!!!! you bringing up deers and other large animals and comparing it to humans is straight ******ed. was that guy really 200lbs?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  What size animal should I compare to a roughly 200 human? Tell me which argument makes more sense.

A. I can drop a 200lb human because I can drop a 3lb quail or a 25lb fox.

B. I may not be able to drop a 200lb human because many 120lb deer have escaped after being shot.

Not to mention, that many people have been shot, like the rappers I mentioned, and didn't drop after the first shot.

But seriously, before we continue this, what seems to be hypothetical to you, discussion, let me ask...have you ever been in a gunfight? Have you ever seen anyone actually get shot?

This is specifics of the case, which I said in my first post to you, I wasn't discussing. My whole point was that you said something about the cop shooting once as an option, and that's not how they're trained

yes, i've shot a gun before. in my early "thug" teens. that's why i said earlier that a cop will have better aim than your average "thug".

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    animals are a lot stronger than humans!!!! you bringing up deers and other large animals and comparing it to humans is straight ******ed. was that guy really 200lbs?
                    Ok, we're getting lost in a tangent being unable to determine what size animal to compare to a human. So, let's talk about humans getting hit with bullets.

https://www.inquisitr.com/3475291/chicago-murder-rates-2016-nonfatal-shooting-resemble-war/

When this article was written, there was about 2900 shootings, and almost 500 fatalities. This means that over 2400 people didn't die after being shot. It shouldn't be unreasonable to conclude that many of these 2400 people (about 6/7 of those shot) would not have fallen when shot.

I know, you're going to say "but, they were thugs that shot them and not cops." I'm talking about bullets hitting people, and 6 out of 7 didn't die

Comment

• Sounds like someone played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.....

Comment

Working...
                      X