Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop filmed "executing" man at point blank range found not guilty of murder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
    There’s no justifying that so called cop’s actions.
    That’s why he’s not a police officer anymore. Only reason he wasn’t put in jail was because he previously was an officer.
    Simple as that. Clear as day.

None whatsoever and you speak from ignorance and it’s obvious you have no real life experience and have no idea what’s its like to be caught in hostile situations like that.

lol lots of keyboard warriors here.
    If it’s me or him situation, Im pulling that trigger without hesitation. Im dumping.

Trying to stay alive makes me a keyboard warrior? Lol I have no boundaries, no limits as to how far i will go if necessary.

i hope you are the same..

Comment

• It wasn't right but it was a bad split second decision. Honestly I don't see this as murder.

It's the cases like the one in Minneapolis that are impossible to defend. Not a split second decision but just an angry man using his authority as a cop to inflict injury (death in this case) on another.

Comment

• Blue Lies Murder

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          For as long as I want to stay alive.

Ive had countless confrontations with cops and when they have ARs and 12 gauges pointed at you, you simply follow directions and youll be fine.

Anybody with common sense, regardless of how drunk, knows Very well to keep your hands up when When they got fkin guns pointed at them.

Alot of these idiots who get shot asked for it by making sudden moves, and not following simple directions etc.
          Charles Kinsey disagrees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
            Charles Kinsey disagrees.
            To be fair, the cop was trying to shoot the ******ed kid with the toy truck, not the black guy with his hands up.

Comment

Working...
            X