Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop filmed "executing" man at point blank range found not guilty of murder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    scared or just didnt want too? i dont think that cop was scared at all.
    Didn't want to because they were scared

You can tell with their barking

Not calm at all

These cops were too excited and scared

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      You already admitted you dont know anything about any of that, so you can stop it with your imaginary counter points.

No wait, lets have some fun... Please tell us, what about cover and concealment?
      Like I said before. I know enough to know that I don't know enough to even think about breaking down that situation.

The suspect is in an area of the room that isn't clear. The target door looks to be to the right. There is zero cover if you were to approach the suspect and detain him. Having him move to you is logical.

NONE of you guys know the situation at hand. Yet you comment like you know what the hell is going on. It's pathetic and you'd look like a fool in a similar circumstance.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        At the same time, you keep saying they should only shoot once, which is the original statement I responded to. I don't feel one shot is enough in a lethal situation.

And like I said in my first post, I'm not defending the officer in this case
        yes, based on the situation!! a guy is crawling on the ground, do you feel the need to unload 3 shots at him? LOL.

a guy charging at you in full force, then yes, unload on him.

i am not saying that im against shooting more than once!! i said they should use their judgement! this is what you are ignoring.

Comment

a deer or other large animal is not a human. does all hunters only hunt for deers or other large animals????
          You're the one that brought up hunters dropping animals 99% of the time, and relating that to humans. I just figured if we were going to make that analogy, that we would use similar sized animals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Didn't want to because they were scared

You can tell with their barking

Not calm at all

These cops were too excited and scared
            im my opinion i think the cops just wanted him to do something wrong so he can have a reason to shoot. if he was afraid then telling that guy to stay still on the ground would have been the best thing to do until more help arrive. instead he kept making orders, telling him to not move, then the next minute yelling at him to start crawling.

Comment

yes, based on the situation!! a guy is crawling on the ground, do you feel the need to unload 3 shots at him? LOL.

a guy charging at you in full force, then yes, unload on him.

i am not saying that im against shooting more than once!! i said they should use their judgement! this is what you are ignoring.
              If you're going to unload one, you should shoot 3 to the center mass. The judgment to be made is lethal vs nonlethal, not "just a sprinkle of lethal "

Comment

You're the one that brought up hunters dropping animals 99% of the time, and relating that to humans. I just figured if we were going to make that analogy, that we would use similar sized animals.
                yeah, but you went and picked and choose deers and other large animals to use and say they dont always kill them on the first shot. LOL.

Comment

Bro, there's zero point. You're talking to a millennial who grew up on the internet his whole life. The only way to teach him is to put him in the same circumstance.

Comment

If you're going to unload one, you should shoot 3 to the center mass. The judgment to be made is lethal vs nonlethal, not "just a sprinkle of lethal "
                    once again, on the ground crawling. no threat for you to need to shoot 3 times!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Bro, there's zero point. You're talking to a millennial who grew up on the internet his whole life. The only way to teach him is to put him in the same circumstance.
                      says the coward!! justifying this but on the other thread said they acted out of hand. lmao!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X