Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop filmed "executing" man at point blank range found not guilty of murder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That guy was clearly incoherent and not a threat, fck you if you defend this bs. That kid was clearly not going to try and pull some John wick ****, and that cop only made matters worse by going crazy for no reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      yes, i've shot a gun before. in my early "thug" teens. that's why i said earlier that a cop will have better aim than your average "thug".
      You’re still either a teenager or in your early 20’s. At least mentally you are. You’re just uncultured and uneducated. Just keep your head down and ears open. Dont talk as much and learn as much as you can.

Because right now you’ve made yourself into a complete idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        That guy was clearly incoherent and not a threat, fck you if you defend this bs. That kid was clearly not going to try and pull some John wick ****, and that cop only made matters worse by going crazy for no reason.
        Love listening to people who think they know how to handle a life or death situation... from a boxing scene keyboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          You’re still either a teenager or in your early 20’s. At least mentally you are. You’re just uncultured and uneducated. Just keep your head down and ears open. Dont talk as much and learn as much as you can.

Because right now you’ve made yourself into a complete idiot.
          coward!! cant fight for shiiet lmao!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            Love listening to people who think they know how to handle a life or death situation... from a boxing scene keyboard.
            Love watching clowns who bow down to cops killing unarmed American citizens, what a compliant little cuck you are. Next time you take a piss make sure you sit down first you fcking coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Ok, we're getting lost in a tangent being unable to determine what size animal to compare to a human. So, let's talk about humans getting hit with bullets.

https://www.inquisitr.com/3475291/ch...-resemble-war/

When this article was written, there was about 2900 shootings, and almost 500 fatalities. This means that over 2400 people didn't die after being shot. It shouldn't be unreasonable to conclude that many of these 2400 people (about 6/7 of those shot) would not have fallen when shot.

I know, you're going to say "but, they were thugs that shot them and not cops." I'm talking about bullets hitting people, and 6 out of 7 didn't die
              still comparing thugs to cops?? do you know how bad of a shooter "thugs" are?????

let me ask you something since you wont let go of the "cops are trained to shoot 3 shots at once". if you shoot someone once and they dont drop to the ground.

are you telling me that they're gonna pull their gun out, clock it back and then aim and shoot you first all while you're standing there with your gun pointed at them?

this is why i said if you shoot someone once and they're still charging at you then you can unload on them. there is no way a person who has been shot once but didnt die is gonna be able to pull his gun out and shoot you before you can unload another round into him.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                Love watching clowns who bow down to cops killing unarmed American citizens, what a compliant little cuck you are. Next time you take a piss make sure you sit down first you fcking coward.
                oh, damn

Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                  Sounds like someone played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.....
                  Yep looks like it. It’s unfortunate

Comment

• MP5 is a good gun but MP7 is even better.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      coward!! cant fight for shiiet lmao!!!
                      I'm neutral here but i read through the whole thread. You come across as a ****ing ****** the way you keep typing "LOL" and "!!" After every sentence, shut the **** up because you were completely dominated in this thread.

Sucks a guy had to lose his life but guess what? The officer made it clear that he had to keep his hands where the officer can see them. Guy reached behind him and that was it. If you dont know how it is in that situation, shut the **** up, do yourself a favor.

Everybody says the cops should do this and that, were you ever in a life or death situation and you werent sure if the person is armed or not? If not, shut the **** up once again.

Sucks when these things happen but maybe the person should follow the ****ing officers instructions? Or just stay there and dont move?

Comment

Working...
                      X