No announcement yet.

Master Celebrity Sexual Abuse & Harrassment Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...res/960662001/

Now they got a Reagan appointed Federal Judge. Damn man it aint safe out there.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Jose Canseco has stated that he's been "molested " by women and that he liked it.

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Unidentified female LA radio personality has accused Kiss musician Gene Simmons of sexual molestation and intimidation.

This is a weak one. Apparently he put his hand on her thigh and told her he didn't like her lotion. Must be more to the story. She's lucky he didn't use his tongue in an inappropriate manner.
        i'd put this in the greggg zaun bull**** category, i agree with you if gene forced her to let him eat her out with that long tongue i'd give it to her. some of these accusations are getting pretty ridiculous

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
        i've heard tj miller tell some crazy stories on Party legends, because of how ****ed up he gets on drugs i think this could be true

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post

i've heard tj miller tell some crazy stories on Party legends, because of how ****ed up he gets on drugs i think this could be true
          I don't know who this TJ guy is but of all the men mentioned so far in this thread he looks like the real pervert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            I don't know who this TJ guy is but of all the men mentioned so far in this thread he looks like the real pervert.
            him and james rawdog levine actually look like pimps or child molesters, i could see miller slapping some chick around after she gave him head.

those two episodes of party legends tj appears in are probably on youtube, but the best party legends episode by far is the one where alisha shawkat tells about the time she had sex with tom cruise, it's so funny because according to what she says, crazy tom is way crazier than any of us ever imagined. he's such a nutbar she's actually ashamed she had sex with him. i laughed for about 5 minutes straight after i watched her tell the whole story

Comment

• Mark Schwahn, creator of The Royals, was fired by Lionsgate TV, after 40 women (FORTY) accused him of sexual harassment.

Comment

• Corey Lewandowski the latest to be accused of sexual asault

President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, has been accused of unwanted touching by a singer and longtime Trump supporter whose potential “MAGA”-inspired congressional bid in Florida has been endorsed by the president himself.

Joy Villa – who drew headlines for wearing a “Make America Great Again” dress to the Grammys earlier this year – was celebrating the president’s first year in office at a holiday party at the Trump International Hotel in Washington in late November when Lewandowski slapped her behind. After she objected, he dismissed her concerns and slapped her behind again, Villa said in an interview Friday.

Villa, 31, said she was circulating in the ballroom of the invite-only party with a friend, who brought her over to introduce her to Lewandowski, whom she had never met. Her first impression, she said, was that he seemed dismissive of her, and rolled his eyes when he thought she wanted to pose for a photo with him.

“I said, if you’re busy, don’t worry about it, we don’t have to take a photo,” Villa recalled telling Lewandowski, who remains close with the president and attended a contentious Oval Office meeting on political strategy earlier this week. But Villa said another reveler pushed her toward him and she ended up standing next to him and posing for a picture, despite his seeming lack of interest.

“I’m wearing this silver suit and stretchy pants, and after the photo, he smacks my ass really hard,” Villa said. “It was completely demeaning and shocking.”

In the moment, Villa said, she confronted him. “I said, ‘Watch it.’ Half-joking, I said, ‘I can report you for sexual harassment.’”

Lewandowski’s response, she said, was almost as shocking as the original slap.

“He said, ‘Go ahead, I work in the private sector,’” Villa recalled. “Then he smacks my ass again.” Villa’s recollection of the incident was corroborated by a friend who witnessed the exchange. The friend said he wished to remain anonymous, in part because of Lewandowski’s continued influence in Trump circles.

Villa said the whole incident with Lewandowski was over before she had a chance to collect her thoughts. “Corey laughed in my face and ran away,” she said. “It felt like it was all a big joke to him.”

“It was the most ridiculous thing I have ever experienced,” Villa added. “It was shocking and gross.” Villa said she had been enjoying herself at the party. But after the experience with Lewandowski, she said she felt deflated. “It was like my bubble burst,” she said. “It’s how every woman feels when she is sexually harassed.”

The next morning, she said, she called her friend to confirm her recollection of the interactions. He said to her that he had been as shocked as she was and still processing the ugly incident. He corroborated that account to POLITICO. Villa also told her husband about what had happened, she said.

Villa did not reach out to POLITICO, but agreed to tell her story on the record after another eyewitness described the incident to a reporter.

The singer has established her own relationships with key players in Trump’s inner circle. When Villa visited the White House earlier this year, Ivanka Trump posted a picture of the two of them together to her public Instagram account. The first daughter also encouraged her congressional bid at a Christmas party earlier this month, Villa said.

Villa, who has set up an exploratory committee for a congressional run in Congress last October, is being advised by another Trump loyalist, Roger Stone.

In October, Trump tweeted his support for her potential bid. “Good luck to @Joy_Villa on her decision to enter the wonderful world of politics,” the president tweeted on Oct. 20. “She has many fans!”

Villa said she hesitated to go public with her story in part because of Lewandowski’s prominence, especially in the wake of the publication this month of his memoir.
                This is the lady they're talking about

Comment

• this is just one big conspiracy created by black ppl to take down the white man.

Comment

• #LockHimUp

#DownWithTheAltRight

Comment

• not surprised.. that dude look and sound like an sshole when i see his interviews.. didnt this guy punched some protester or something

Comment

Working...
                      X