Collapse
No announcement yet.

Master Celebrity Sexual Abuse & Harrassment Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time I seen that motha****a I knew he was pervert. Ever hear that dumb motha****a talk? He just sounds like he trying to misconduct with some co-workers.

Comment

• ABC has pulled the Great American Baking Show after allegations that chef Johnny Iuzzini was accused by multiple women of harassment.

Comment

• put this in the master celebrity harassment thread. I'm not surprised about any of these guys lol. there's probably alot of money changing hands right now to different women across the nation who ever had anything to do with a celebrity aka hush money agreements that can't be traced. Yoo Hoo Larry Kinngg I know you've have some skeletons too

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...ep-their-jobs/

They got Tavis Smiley. This dude was banging male and female staff of all races.
          My god! I am appalled. He was ****ing men too? I used to watch his show on PBA 30 too. It came on after Charlie Rose's. Man, he was ****ing men, too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
            First time I seen that motha****a I knew he was pervert. Ever hear that dumb motha****a talk? He just sounds like he trying to misconduct with some co-workers.
            Nothing was wrong with his interviews. He went hard at Hillary during the election period too.

But to hell with him. He is a nasty ****er. He was probably ****ing animals too.

Comment

• They diddled my arsehole
              Last edited by Beercules; 12-14-2017, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                They diddled my arsehole
                That explains a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  My god! I am appalled. He was ****ing men too? I used to watch his show on PBA 30 too. It came on after Charlie Rose's. Man, he was ****ing men, too?
                  Lol, Smiley and Charlie Rose probably did alot of things together. maybe they even shared that sex robot Sophia.

former MLB catcher and Rogers Sportsnet commentator Greggg Zaun got fired a month ago for wearing muscle shirts and wifebeaters around the office and making comments about the size of female office workers ****

Comment

• dustin hoffman....

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...233534822.html

these ''rape'' victims are getting ridiculous now.

Comment

• A makeup artist on the HGTV show "Carter Can" accused star Carter Oosterhouse of forcing her to perform oral sex on him, fearing that her career was in his hands.

Kailey Kaminsky, who identifies herself as a lesbian, said he pestered her for months until she finally did the deed. She was subsequently hospitalized for depression.

Comment

Working...
                      X