No announcement yet.

Master Celebrity Sexual Abuse & Harrassment Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    It just seems like everytime you quote me you're saying something bad about women. Seriously, check your quotes to me and you'll see what I'm talking about. I post about a lot of different stuff but your quotes to me are always about women.
    We usually on the same side about other issues, so I don't have to quote you on that. Women are master manipulators, though, so I will never give them the benefit of the doubt. They are just gonna have to prove their claims.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      We usually on the same side about other issues, so I don't have to quote you on that. Women are master manipulators, though, so I will never give them the benefit of the doubt. They are just gonna have to prove their claims.
      Bruh See what I'm saying? There's some good women and some bad women. I won't lump them all together. I've never had problems with women to be honest.

Comment

Gotta do with Cobra here. You seem to have a splinter in your heart that was placed there by some woman.

I've had my heart broken too...we all have....but dang! You got to trust SOME of them,

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Gotta do with Cobra here. You seem to have a splinter in your heart that was placed there by some woman.

I've had my heart broken too...we all have....but dang! You got to trust SOME of them,
          No, you can't. Do you and i do me.

Comment

Bruh See what I'm saying? There's some good women and some bad women. I won't lump them all together. I've never had problems with women to be honest.
            You said i hate them, but how can i when i live with one for eleven years and been with her for 18? I have a daughter who is 10, and have a close relationship with my mother and sister. If you had said i distrust women, then that would be a different story. I would gladly said "yes". Do you even see what i am saying? Distrust =/= hate, my brother.

Comment

You said i hate them, but how can i when i live with one for eleven years and been with her for 18? I have a daughter who is 10, and have a close relationship with my mother and sister. If you had said i distrust women, then that would be a different story. I would gladly said "yes". Do you even see what i am saying? Distrust =/= hate, my brother.
              Ok. If you have a girlfriend/wife, and a daughter, and a good relationship with your mother, why are you so concerned with what other women are like? Those 3 are the only women you should be concerned about.

Comment

• Lewandowski and Villa are both social climbers. Corey was fired from Trump's team and had previously lied about assaulting a female reporter even after video footage proved otherwise. While I do find many of the women coming forward recently to be opportunists or having an agenda, I also wouldn't put it past a guy like Corey to slap a girl across the ass and deny it or be dismissive about it. Meanwhile, Villa is trying to get some mileage out of this as well. Keep herself in the news, remain in the public eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

No splinter in my heart, but i have seen what their works and what they did to men around me. I can honestly say it is safer not to trust them. Look at my response to Cobra. I know this is the internet, but i ain't lying. Distrust =/= hate. It just means no benefit of the doubt, she is gonna have prove ****. Dude, i have a dang woman in my avy at all time being on here. Anyways, enough of this.

Comment

No splinter in my heart, but i have seen what their works and what they did to men around me. I can honestly say it is safer not to trust them. Look at my response to Cobra. I know this is the internet, but i ain't lying. Distrust =/= hate. It just means no benefit of the doubt, she is gonna have prove ****. Dude, i have a dang woman in my avy at all time being on here. Anyways, enough of this.
                    It's all good....

Comment

Ok. If you have a girlfriend/wife, and a daughter, and a good relationship with your mother, why are you so concerned with what other women are like? Those 3 are the only women you should be concerned about.
                      I am posting my opinion in the threads like everyone else. Would you rather me not post in threads? I am pretty sure most of y'all fathers/uncles, etc, warned you about women even though they were still married to your mothers/aunts, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X