Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has Been The Most Prejudice President in Recent Times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I'm not on the Internet to get credibility. I'm not a child.

I'm here to debate and discuss things that interest me. Nothing more.

I don't take the Internet seriously.

No one should.

Ohh... LOL! Now you don't take the internet seriously after you were caught in a lie. Of course you don't. You're a fraud. You blatantly lied and you don't want to address it. I'll never let you forget that lol. Just so you know I'm aware of what you're about. You uneducated buffoon. Put me on ignore. That's your way of waving the white flag lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Start by telling the truth instead of lying. Then we can discuss things as an "adult". Right now I'm exposing you as a bigoted liar. Try responding to that instead of begging for"adult" discussions you piece of sh it liar lol.
      This 1bad65 character is something else.

He asks others to post links. He has many posts in this thread while providing one link in which turned out to be a scam

He asks me to post a link to support a claim after I already posted a link supporting said claim.

I then ask him to post a link supporting his claim and what does he do? Says he won't post a link until I do, despite the fact I've already posted it.

This is his routine. Diversion, trolling, spinning, deflecting and trolling.

Looks like a troll, smells like a troll, most likely, it's a troll

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        This 1bad65 character is something else.

He asks others to post links. He has many posts in this thread while providing one link in which turned out to be a scam

He asks me to post a link to support a claim after I already posted a link supporting said claim.

I then ask him to post a link supporting his claim and what does he do? Says he won't post a link until I do, despite the fact I've already posted it.

This is his routine. Diversion, trolling, spinning, deflecting and trolling.

Looks like a troll, smells like a troll, most likely, it's a troll

He's a piece of sh it lol. Anybody that makes up lies to prove their point is not credible. He'll disappear like the coward that he is. He's not the first bigot I put on blast in here lol.

Comment

Ohh... LOL! Now you don't take the internet seriously after you were caught in a lie. Of course you don't. You're a fraud. You blatantly lied and you don't want to address it. I'll never let you forget that lol. Just so you know I'm aware of what you're about. You uneducated buffoon. Put me on ignore. That's your way of waving the white flag lol.
          Bruh, relax. You're bodying him.

Can't be good for his aging liver.

Comment

He's a piece of sh it lol. Anybody that makes up lies to prove their point is not credible. He'll disappear like the coward that he is. He's not the first bigot I put on blast in here lol.
            Without a doubt, you've exposed him. I don't mind debating guys that can decently rationalize as long as it's not overly absurd.

But my little experience with 1bad has been very predictable.

You've definitely exposed him though. So much that he won't support why he tried to lie, nor will he support why he said Obama was prejudice; he still can't provide one policy Obama created that was prejudice against whites.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
              Wanted to keep the range fine-tuned to a certain time period and also only focused on 2 term presidents.

Any opinion on the 4 listed?
              I don't believe any of them were prejudiced, although Reagan was old school and I'm sure had beliefs that wouldn't be appropriate today but I don't think he hated anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                Without a doubt, you've exposed him. I don't mind debating guys that can decently rationalize as long as it's not overly absurd.

But my little experience with 1bad has been very predictable.

You've definitely exposed him though. So much that he won't support why he tried to lie, nor will he support why he said Obama was prejudice; he still can't provide one policy Obama created that was prejudice against whites.
                LOL look at how he disappeared. He's a coward and a fraud. He blatantly lied and now he's hiding because he has no answer for it lol. He is no different from Jim Raynor, Ghost of Dempsey, Hammer, and the other boxingscene Klansman on this site.

Comment

LOL look at how he disappeared. He's a coward and a fraud. He blatantly lied and now he's hiding because he has no answer for it lol. He is no different from Jim Raynor, Ghost of Dempsey, Hammer, and the other boxingscene Klansman on this site.
                  You crushed him

Comment

In other words you have nothing to come back with. Everything I posted is factual. That's what I thought lol.

I could write an essay to dispel your shallow comprehension of the world, but I doubt it would change your mind and I don't get paid to post here. I also don't have a strong interest in defending Trump in general. I don't believe he is prejudiced though. I will make this short.

So Trump is guilty of racial discrimination because he was sued a long time ago? Meanwhile he employs and does business with countless minorities including at his golf club, hotels, and his other high-end places of business. Really, are you that dull? Do you know what actual discrimination is and do you have evidence of it? Do you believe every accusation is true?

He's against illegal immigration. His words get spun into being anti-Mexican. Dunces like you buy it hook line and sinker from the ol' party of slavery.

Sides with white supremacists? That is your interpretation. You are uncomfortable with the fact that white people have grievances and categorize many people as white supremacists that are not so. Just like the media and the leftist talking heads tell you to do.

Appoints almost all white males? He appoints a lot of white males. Maybe his appointees are the most qualified in his opinion. Go ahead and list the greater qualified minorities for his cabinet positions. Even doing so, you can't necessarily impute motive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                      I could write an essay to dispel your shallow comprehension of the world, but I doubt it would change your mind and I don't get paid to post here. I also don't have a strong interest in defending Trump in general. I don't believe he is prejudiced though. I will make this short.

So Trump is guilty of racial discrimination because he was sued a long time ago? Meanwhile he employs and does business with countless minorities including at his golf club, hotels, and his other high-end places of business. Really, are you that dull? Do you know what actual discrimination is and do you have evidence of it? Do you believe every accusation is true?

He's against illegal immigration. His words get spun into being anti-Mexican. Dunces like you buy it hook line and sinker from the ol' party of slavery.

Sides with white supremacists? That is your interpretation. You are uncomfortable with the fact that white people have grievances and categorize many people as white supremacists that are not so. Just like the media and the leftist talking heads tell you to do.

Appoints almost all white males? He appoints a lot of white males. Maybe his appointees are the most qualified in his opinion. Go ahead and list the greater qualified minorities for his cabinet positions.

Yawn... Come up with something substantial. Otherwise you're boring me with this nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                      X