Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has Been The Most Prejudice President in Recent Times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    White people are not the ones that elected Obama... Historically, white democrats and republicans have always been split down the middle.

Blacks, hispanics, some Asians and youth coming out in alarming numbers is what got Obama elected.
    You're delusional

As for your other question

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...-and-extremism

There were 149 white hate groups in 2008 before Obama was elected. At the end of 2012, there were 1, 360.

"From a mere 149 organizations in 2008, the number of Patriot groups shot up to 512 in 2009, jumped again to 824 in 2010, and then skyrocketed to 1,274 in 2011 before hitting their all-time high last year".

Now before you defame the SPLC because I know that's what you do, because of the mix up with Ben Carson, it doesn't change the stats unless you claim they're making stuff up.

Some more bull****, these people would classify Glenn Beck and Ben Shapiro as a hate group. Southern Poverty Law Center is a joke that only the far left loonies take seriously.

Race relations were never as bad as they were under Obama, regardless of anything else.

Comment

Obama...he ran on the race card and never stopped pounding that drum for eight years. Michelle Obama rarely made a speech without some form of race baiting and her hatred of white men and this country.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        As far back as I can remember, race relations were never as bad as they got under Barrack Obama.
        That's the truth.

Its the worst I've ever seen it.

Comment

You're delusional

Some more bull****, these people would classify Glenn Beck and Ben Shapiro as a hate group. Southern Poverty Law Center is a joke that only the far left loonies take seriously.

Race relations were never as bad as they were under Obama, regardless of anything else.
          Most white voter's didn't vote for Obama. That's a fact. But you don't seem to accept facts lol.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.70ebc9d98ebc
          Last edited by joseph5620; 10-15-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

You realize that once Obama was elected, white hate groups increased by 700%, right?
            Obama had a bad economy.

Hate groups grow most during bad economic times.

Comment

You're delusional
              How am I delusional? White Americans have always been split down the middle since the development of the US government. It was minorities coming out and voting for Obama in alarming rates that won Obama the election.

Why do you think Hillary didn't get nominated as President? Because she didn't fight for the black vote. Plain and simple.

Please tell us of the almost 1400 new hate groups that existed after Obama's first term, were considered a joke?

Can you do that or are you just making a blanket statement like I predicted you would?

BTW, since you said Obama was racist, please tell us what racist policies Obama created against whites?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Most white voter's didn't vote for Obama. That's a fact. But you don't seem to accept facts lol.
                Like 95% of blacks voted Obama.

But they aren't not racists.

But when under 50% of whites vote Obama, they are racists.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Obama had a bad economy.

Hate groups grow most during bad economic times.
                  The economy was bad since 9/11...

All of a sudden when there's the election of the first black President, hate groups increase from 149 to almost 1400 in 4 years?

Comment

Please tell us of the almost 1400 new hate groups that existed after Obama's first term, were considered a joke?
                    He said you need to produce sources proving your claims.

You have to prove its true, not no just repeat it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      As far back as I can remember, race relations were never as bad as they got under Barrack Obama.

This isn't to say that I thought Obama was a completely terrible president, he wasn't, he was better than Bush.

I think the election of Obama made people think they can just come out and say whatever they wanted about white folks, ie racist, bigot, ****phobe, etc... The left literally birthed the alt right.
                      Okay but was that Barrack's fault or was that the racist White folks fault?

Comment

Working...
                      X