Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has Been The Most Prejudice President in Recent Times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    OK, that is your opinion. However, The President felt it best to bring all groups together. In no way did that inflame any tension because the other members attending were smart enough to know the people there didn't kill any police officers.
    The cop killer was inspired by Black Lives Matter and other black nationalist groups. Obama brought in a group that inspired the killer and is very much seen as a controversial group by Non-blacks. This inflames the situation.

You however posted in a way that suggested something else happened, which is why I responded and took issue with your post. Again, it is ok if you didn't like it but it is completely dishonest and unfair to suggest Obama invited BLM to the white House to give them legitimacy and thus show his prejudice.
    I posted the truth, you just interpreted wrongly. Not my fault.

where does it say that he was "inspired by BLM" as you claim? You again are making it seem as if Johnson was a BLM member that did this on behalf of the organization. He wasn't a member nor did he do this on their behalf.
    It's been reported the killer was inspired by BLM in my other post with a link. I didn't say he was a BLM member. IT's also been reported that he was inspired by other black nationalist groups.

How does bringing in BLM leaders as part of a group of people to discuss relations between law enforcement and the communities they serve inflame volatile situations?
    Again, if George W. Bush and Donald Trump had invited the KKK or Neo-Nazi groups after some crazy white guy said he was inspired by them and other white nationalist groups to kill black cops, do you think it would be appropriate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
      The cop killer was inspired by Black Lives Matter and other black nationalist groups. Obama brought in a group that inspired the killer and is very much seen as a controversial group by Non-blacks. This inflames the situation.

I posted the truth, you just interpreted wrongly. Not my fault.

It's been reported the killer was inspired by BLM in my other post with a link. I didn't say he was a BLM member. IT's also been reported that he was inspired by other black nationalist groups.

Again, if George W. Bush and Donald Trump had invited the KKK or Neo-Nazi groups after some crazy white guy said he was inspired by them and other white nationalist groups to kill black cops, do you think it would be appropriate?
      Ahh, now we are getting somewhere. You feel the group is controversial. That is why you are saying this "inflamed a volatile situation". Nothing you have posted shows any group there was upset nor did this meeting inflame any situation. Just because you personally were upset, doesn't mean it inflamed any tension.

No, I didn't. You didn't post the truth. The truth was BLM was invited as part of a group. You forgot to mention that.

No, the link you gave never used the word inspired. That is your word and it is purposely misleading. The only group a scan of his home computer turned up was the New Black Panther Party. Yes, they advocate violence against whites. They were not invited to the White House.

Your question is intellectually dishonest. Obama didn't invite BLM to the white House after someone inspired by them killed white police officers.

He invited a group of people, including 3 leaders of BLM, to the white house to discuss relations between law enforcement and the communities given the context of what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Ahh, now we are getting somewhere. You feel the group is controversial. That is why you are saying this "inflamed a volatile situation". Nothing you have posted shows any group there was upset nor did this meeting inflame any situation. Just because you personally were upset, doesn't mean it inflamed any tension.

No, I didn't. You didn't post the truth. The truth was BLM was invited as part of a group. You forgot to mention that.

No, the link you gave never used the word inspired. That is your word and it is purposely misleading. The only group a scan of his home computer turned up was the New Black Panther Party. Yes, they advocate violence against whites. They were not invited to the White House.

Your question is intellectually dishonest. Obama didn't invite BLM to the white House after someone inspired by them killed white police officers.

He invited a group of people, including 3 leaders of BLM, to the white house to discuss relations between law enforcement and the communities given the context of what happened.
        Our interpretations of certain groups and events are radically different. What I see as the truth, you see as some falsity.

You see Black Lives Matter in a positive light. I don't and many non-blacks feel the same way.

You see nothing wrong with BLM, which is seen as a radical group by many people, being invited for discussion with the POTUS, while many others saw it as inappropriate after a killer said he was inspired by them.

And yes, the link I gave said he was inspired by BLM.

The gunman who fatally shot five police officers near a protest Thursday night in Dallas said he was motivated by the Black Lives Matter movement
        "He wanted to kill officers, and he expressed killing white people. He expressed killing white officers. He expressed anger for Black Lives Matter," Dallas Police Chief David Brown told reporters at a news conference just before 9 a.m. EDT. "None of that makes sense. None of that is a legitimate reason to do harm to anyone."
        http://www.ibtimes.com/dallas-police...people-2390087

Comment

• Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
          Our interpretations of certain groups and events are radically different. What I see as the truth, you see as some falsity.

You see Black Lives Matter in a positive light. I don't and many non-blacks feel the same way.

You see nothing wrong with BLM, which is seen as a radical group by many people, being invited for discussion with the POTUS, while many others saw it as inappropriate after a killer said he was inspired by them.

And yes, the link I gave said he was inspired by BLM.

http://www.ibtimes.com/dallas-police...people-2390087
          I think its unfair to leave out facts and context since they determine how things are seen.

I understand you as a person are entitled to see BLM as you want. Of course equating BLM with the KKK and Neo Nazi's is mind boggling given the latter 2 groups have members that have committed rapes, murders, arsons, lynchings etc. against black folks while BLM members have not done any such thing. But that is for another thread.

Bygeorge, You have a problem with BLM and didn't feel they should be included in the meeting Obama had. Ok, thats fine. That doesn't mean any of the other members in attendance did

I just don't think it fair to base "inflame volatile situations" on that personal feeling rather than the fact that the meeting Obama had, by all accounts, included members other than BLM, was aimed at something positive and not divisive in any way.

It's fine if you disagree, but to cite it is an example of prejudice is crazy given the facts of the meeting and the context of the tweet you posted.

Comment

Working...
          X