No announcement yet.

Listen. I'm not against freedom of speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    If we're protesting the police, maybe we should march down to the police station. Have our protest there. Hold signs and chant and sh it. Bring Rev Al and a megaphone
    There is never a "right way"or "right time" to discuss issues people do not want to discuss.

If every way and time is wrong, then you might as well do it when you think it will have the most impact.

Comment

• whos kneeling now that there arent any games and the cameras arent on ?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Is that a bad thing? Change will never happen until people fully understand how people feel about the issue.

The nation has always been divided. It's just people are being forced to choose and those choices are being shared with more people than ever before, which makes some individuals uncomfortable.
        What the hell do you mean "is that a bad thing"

God damn man. You know Floyd supports Trump?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          whos kneeling now that there arent any games and the cameras arent on ?
          Exactly. They don't care. This is a fad nothing more.

Keep the money coming it's all good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            What the hell do you mean "is that a bad thing"

God damn man. You know Floyd supports Trump?
            You don't understand that? Is it a bad thing to know just how severe the divide is in this country?

IMO, no, since I want to fix the divide. You can't fix anything unless you know the full extent of the problem.

I expect anyone in Floyd's tax bracket to support Trump, regardless of color, sexual orientation, ethnicity or gender.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              whos kneeling now that there arent any games and the cameras arent on ?
              Interesting. if you don't see it on TV you assume nothing is going on.

Comment

There is never a "right way"or "right time" to discuss issues people do not want to discuss.

If every way and time is wrong, then you might as well do it when you think it will have the most impact.
                There's a time and place for everything. While there may never be a "good" time for a protest, there certainly is a good place. Your place of employment is not, I'm my opinion, the proper venue to stage a political protest. Unless he's protesting the NFL, it's treatment of players, or the San Francisco 49ers, he's in the wrong place to be interjecting his personal political beliefs. Further, I feel his (their) method is out of line. I fail to see the correlation between refusal to stand for the anthem, and police brutality. The protest should be directed at the object of said protest

Comment

You don't understand that? Is it a bad thing to know just how severe the divide is in this country?

IMO, no, since I want to fix the divide. You can't fix anything unless you know the full extent of the problem.

I expect anyone in Floyd's tax bracket to support Trump, regardless of color, sexual orientation, ethnicity or gender.
                  How about they donate their checks for proper police training?

Comment

Interesting. if you don't see it on TV you assume nothing is going on.
                    you tell me

i doubt any athlete is even thinking about ''oppressed'' people until that uniform is put on and cameras rolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      There's a time and place for everything. While there may never be a "good" time for a protest, there certainly is a good place. Your place of employment is not, I'm my opinion, the proper venue to stage a political protest. Unless he's protesting the NFL, it's treatment of players, or the San Francisco 49ers, he's in the wrong place to be interjecting his personal political beliefs. Further, I feel his (their) method is out of line. I fail to see the correlation between refusal to stand for the anthem, and police brutality. The protest should be directed at the object of said protest
                      I agree your place of employment is not in certain situations.

If your place of employment is covered on national TV and your job is watched by millions of people each time you do it, then I disagree.

That's just it, you don't have to agree or see the connection. All that is required is participation in the debate like we are doing here.

Comment

Working...
                      X