Collapse
No announcement yet.

Listen. I'm not against freedom of speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer why is there never a right time for people to discuss issues?

The majority never wants to discuss issue the minority’s brings up because It’s never the right time. When iyo is the right time to discuss?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Beer why is there never a right time for people to discuss issues?

The majority never wants to discuss issue the minority’s brings up because It’s never the right time. When iyo is the right time to discuss?
      What are they discussing?

Have a press conference and take a knee during the whole thing. Not every damn game.

Played out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        What are they discussing?

Have a press conference and take a knee during the whole thing. Not every damn game.

Played out.
        Ok, but tell me when the right time is?

I disagree. I think you keep doing it because it makes people have to deal with something they would rather not at a time they don't want to and forces a discussion.

And yes, some people want to just "watch a game" but it comes off as hiding from the discussion.

Comment

I disagree. I think you keep doing it because it makes people have to deal with something they would rather not at a time they don't want to and forces a discussion.

And yes, some people want to just "watch a game" but it comes off as hiding from the discussion.
          After the game at a press conference. Do it then. That's a right time.

Why are NFL ratings down? And what are African American athletes even *****ing about now? Trump said some dumb ****?

Shocking.

Comment

After the game at a press conference. Do it then. That's a right time.

Why are NFL ratings down? And what are African American athletes even *****ing about now? Trump said some dumb ****?

Shocking.
            when no one is watching? Come on Beer. while that is convenient for those who don't wish to discuss the issue, it isn't for those that think the issue important enough to protest.

Ratings are up 3% compared to last year week 3.

Why do you call silent protesting "*****ing"? I haven't seen many athletes using their interview time to complain about anything.

Well we agree the response to Trump calling them SOB's was just the NFL owners controlling the employees and preventing something worse by staging the responses they did this week.

Comment

when no one is watching? Come on Beer. while that is convenient for those who don't wish to discuss the issue, it isn't for those that think the issue important enough to protest.

Ratings are up 3% compared to last year week 3.

Why do you call silent protesting "*****ing"? I haven't seen many athletes using their interview time to complain about anything.

Well we agree the response to Trump calling them SOB's was just the NFL owners controlling the employees and preventing something worse by staging the responses they did this week.

We all see the post game pressers.

YouTube and Facebook exist.

It's a fad now. Played out and corny

Comment

If we're protesting the police, maybe we should march down to the police station. Have our protest there. Hold signs and chant and sh it. Bring Rev Al and a megaphone

Comment

We all see the post game pressers.

YouTube and Facebook exist.

It's a fad now. Played out and corny
                  Beer, a post game presser doesn't have the same viewership as the start of a game. If not then there is almost no point to doing it.

Youtube and Facebook means only those that subscribe or care will look. The point is to get people like you that don't want to deal with it to have to face it.

If you feel that way, so be it. I want them to keep forcing the discussion to take place. Things tend not to change unless people get angry or upset.

Comment

Beer, a post game presser doesn't have the same viewership as the start of a game. If not then there is almost no point to doing it.

Youtube and Facebook means only those that subscribe or care will look. The point is to get people like you that don't want to deal with it to have to face it.

If you feel that way, so be it. I want them to keep forcing the discussion to take place. Things tend not to change unless people get angry or upset.
                    Between Trumps dumbass and this, the nation is going to be more divided.

Comment

Between Trumps dumbass and this, the nation is going to be more divided.
                      Is that a bad thing? Change will never happen until people fully understand how people feel about the issue.

The nation has always been divided. It's just people are being forced to choose and those choices are being shared with more people than ever before, which makes some individuals uncomfortable.

Comment

Working...
                      X