No announcement yet.

Listen. I'm not against freedom of speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen. I'm not against freedom of speech

But this is ******ed. I joke about racist jokes about all races.

White, African American, Hispanic, Muzz0s

I have blead for this country in what was a BS war in my opinion.

My father blead for this country in his own ****ed up war.

Stop it. You don't like this country? Get the **** out.

It's not even about police brutality anymore. I agree these officers are shooting everyone and that's wrong. But the flag? Trump?

He's a moron and I didn't vote for him or Clinton.

Stop this knee crap or get the **** out.

I have served with African American Marines. Even a mother****er named Kanga from Congo.

This is a stupid opinion Beerbro, you don't need to be patriotic to live in this country or to be a professional athlete, a profession full of self made men. We are supposed to be a free nation, not a nationalist nation like so many other places on this ****hole earth.

Plus you misspelled bled a few times.

Comment

my heart blead last nite watching the Redskins punk my Raiders

Comment

America ain't either or, people came here at the very beginning largely out of disagreement. Thanks for your service and all but we ain't in Starships Troopers, you don't get extra freedom or rights for military service.

Plus people are mistaking the protests, it's not against you or the flag. Acting like it is is acting like a child.
        Last edited by Rudyo; 09-25-2017, 04:54 PM.

Comment

White Power KKK modafockas!$#@^

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
            America ain't either or, people came here at the very beginning largely out of disagreement. Thanks for your service and all but we ain't in Starships Troopers, you don't get extra freedom or rights for military service.

Plus people are mistaking the protests, it's not against you or the flag. Acting like it is is acting like a child.
            What is it against then? Kapernick was against police brutality. Fine.

Now it's sad and a publicity stunt.

Comment

Personally i dont believe in Nationalism or Patriotism

Thats not a diss to nobody.

I believe we are all one.

No countries, no sides, no nothing.

Love and respeck one another.

Unfortunatley we live in a world that is confused.

We are all one

Comment

I'm with you, Beer. I have lost respect for every NFL player and every NFL organisation that allows their players to disrespect our country. If you want to protest police violence, go down to the police HQ.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  I'm with you, Beer. I have lost respect for every NFL player and every NFL organisation that allows their players to disrespect our country. If you want to protest police violence, go down to the police HQ.
                  Publicity and likes. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    But this is ******ed. I joke about racist jokes about all races.

White, African American, Hispanic, Muzz0s

I have blead for this country in what was a BS war in my opinion.

My father blead for this country in his own ****ed up war.

Stop it. You don't like this country? Get the **** out.

It's not even about police brutality anymore. I agree these officers are shooting everyone and that's wrong. But the flag? Trump?

He's a moron and I didn't vote for him or Clinton.

Stop this knee crap or get the **** out.

I have served with African American Marines. Even a mother****er named Kanga from Congo.
                    your a fucking disgrace to the flag and what it represents. Trying to violate the citizens of their constitutional rights psssssh expected more from a marines who served with a mother****er named Kanga from congo.

Im not racist but......

lmfao you fools are too funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X