Listen. I'm not against freedom of speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Out of our minds.

You gonna pass the ball to Carmelo or nah?
    You watching the Lynx vs Sparks?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      You watching the Lynx vs Sparks?
      Actually my sad ass was listening to the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill and just put on my tv.

3rd with Sparks up by 10

Comment

Actually my sad ass was listening to the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill and just put on my tv.

3rd with Sparks up by 10
        Jesus, Marine.

There is boxing on FS1, and you're over here watching lesbians play basketball.

Comment

3rd with Sparks up by 10
          Lynx all day. Maya Moore got this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Jesus, Marine.

There is boxing on FS1, and you're over here watching lesbians play basketball.
            Hey killer. I don't know what stage I'm going through but I'm hurting right now.

Comment

Hey killer. I don't know what stage I'm going through but I'm hurting right now.
              That was a clean steal by Simms.

Comment

this was a very cool thread to read and interesting, the guy that dissed beer's deceased father is a loser, say it to Beer's face and you probably kiss the concrete, anyway it's not my place really as a foreigner and our country's are very different, nobody in my country is nationalistic and i would wipe my ass with our own flag if i didn't have toilet paper or our national "soccer" team played lousy, in europe athletes are also not intertwined in with politics, they're there to play there sports and entertain and that's the way it should be,same as with celebrities, they should keep out of politics,Trump is an idiot but it's also everyone against trump, here are two sides love to hate each others my opinion after all this ***** i just wrote is ; i side with beer because i think athletes shouldn't intertwine in politics,they're for entertainment

Comment

Remember back in the day when you turned on sports to get away from politics and all the real world ****...

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                    Remember back in the day when you turned on sports to get away from politics and all the real world ****...
                    That's what I'm saying. The world is already crazy just let me watch a damn game

Comment

• I didn’t serve but my father and grandfather did. I can’t understand why anyone has an issue with Kaepernick kneeling during the anthem to bring attention to the issue of police brutality against black men the past few years.

He isn’t hurting anyone. He isn’t ruining anyone’s viewing experience or visit to the stadium.

Every time people of color protest to try an effect change, it’s labeled as un American and people are told to leave. Maybe it’s those offended by the protest that should leave.

Comment

Working...
                      X