Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump should NOT cancel DREAM / DACA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trump is a loser coward scared little child. he's afraid that his daughter with the blonde hair is going to get dicked down by some colored people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      trump is a loser coward scared little child. he's afraid that his daughter with the blonde hair is going to get dicked down by some colored people.
      I actually disagree because I like Pres. Trump, but let's leave that aside for now. Check out this Berkshire-hatthaway (or whatever) faggot starting on page 2. Dude is off his meds. Sick fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
        I kind of agree with most everything you posted here but having said that I hear your dirty whore wife does solo **** fist shows on xhamster for 20 tokens a pop.
        what a disgusting post. hammer is a good guy, you should consider apologizing.

Comment

Thank u brother! We don't have to agree on everything but you're a good guy. He is just a wako off his meds. He means nothing. I think I'll have his ass in prison just to make a point though. I Know some people who are on it now.

Comment

Have fun watching Trump get re-elected in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
              have fun watching colored folks reign supreme in "your" very own country. racist.
              Last edited by Shaolin Sword; 09-07-2017, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
                I think he will be, but it will be close. As a conservative minority, and part of the group "Minorities for Trump", I would like to see it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                  **** you. U Know nothing about FT, so stay out of this. See in page 2, where he needlessly attacked my wife, without even Knowing her. He deserved everything he got and more. Butt out. What I wrote was in retaliation to his racist comments. He would have been banned for that, and there would have been no need for me to retaliate. Clown.
                  Hey,me attacking your dirty whore wife is no reason to racially attack me.

Comment

Why? It's not my fault that Hara is a dirty whore.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
                      Hey,me attacking your dirty whore wife is no reason to racially attack me.
                      Yes it is. I should attack u that way and more. Fuck u. But its OK, I will just fuk your whore sister instead. Back on your meds and shut up idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X