No announcement yet.

Trump should NOT cancel DREAM / DACA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
    Of course its racist, dumbass. Who the hell cares what color skin someone has? You're off your meds, buddy. Crazy fucking buffoon. I have never used a racial slur in my life. Not once. Idiot. Go jump off a tall building, loser bitch.

We're having a civilized discussion and u start in on my wife. Fuck your mom up the ass, wacko.
    You called him a honkey and gave him a dildo you idiot liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      You called him a honkey and gave him a dildo you idiot liar.
      No I didn't, idiot.

Comment

No I didn't, idiot.
        When I look at Berzerker's avatar where it says donate you gave him some dildos and called him a cracker and a honky you idiot liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          When I look at Berkshire-Hathhatway's avatar where it says donate you gave him some dildos and called him a cracker and a honky you idiot liar.
          I don' use language like that idiot. He started threatening my wife with rape and calling her a whore for no reason, when he doesn't even Know her. He really needs to get back on his meds, that crazy fool, and so do u.

Comment

I don' use language like that idiot. He started threatening my wife with rape and calling her a whore for no reason, when he doesn't even Know her. He really needs to get back on his meds, that crazy fool, and so do u.
            Liar.. You racially harassed me with dildos and racist slurs. then I threatened your wife with proxy rape by a 2nd rate Euro basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by Berkshire-Hatthaway View Post
              Liar.. You racially harassed me with dildos and racist slurs. then I threatened your wife with proxy rape by a 2nd rate Euro basketball team.
              No. U called my wife a whore FIRST, for no reason, when u don't even Know her. Who does that? U started the race crap first, about white this or white that. Then, I retaliated, as anyone would do. You are a crazy person off your fucking meds. Don't contact me again, insane dumbass. I'm done with you.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
                You go around stealing white folks kidneys and I'm the racist? Fuck you and your whore wife. May she have kidney stones for the rest of days. You piece of shit
                You started the race shit. Nobody steals people's kidneys dumbass. Get back on your meds, idiot. Skin color means absolutely nothing. Everybody is the same. Moron. Fuck off, Berkshire Hathhaway.

Comment

Originally posted by HUMMERGIVER77777 View Post
                  No. U called my wife a whore FIRST, for no reason, when u don't even Know her. Who does that? U started the race crap first, about white this or white that. Then, I retaliated, as anyone would do. You are a crazy person off your fucking meds. Don't contact me again, insane dumbass. I'm done with you.
                  Yes,I did call your dirty whore wife a dirty whore first. And no me being white and talking about white people does not give you the right to use racial slurs towards me. It's just not cool you racist piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by HUMMERGIVER77777 View Post
                    You started the race shit. Nobody steals people's kidneys dumbass. Get back on your meds, idiot. Skin color means absolutely nothing. Everybody is the same. Moron. Fuck off, Berkshire Hathhaway.
                    Well,I don't know if you did steal anyone kidneys or not. but judging by your violent outbursts and hurling racial abuse at me for merely suggesting it,leads me to believe if given the chance to steal white peoples kidneys you absolutely would.

Comment

Yes,I did call your dirty whore wife a dirty whore first. And no me being white and talking about white people does not give you the right to use racial slurs towards me. It's just not cool you racist piece of ****.
                      Well,I don't know if you did steal anyone kidneys or not. but judging by your violent outbursts and hurling racial abuse at me for merely suggesting it,leads me to believe if given the chance to steal white peoples kidneys you absolutely would.
                      Im not even going to justify your crap with a response. You are a crazy idiot off your meds. Out of nowhere, u call someone's wife (who you don't Know) a whore, for no reason, then cry when someone retaliates? Your mom is a whore. How about that? Then u bring up race for some absolutely bizarre reason. You are definitely a lunatic. U deserved everything u got, crazy person. I hope u Die of cancer Tomorrow, and your mom too. Ya u caught me. I steal kidneys. I rip people's stomachs open and steal their kidneys. U caught me redhanded. And if I did steal kidneys (LOL), why would I only steal whites? Wouldnt I steal all of them? What does white have to do with anything in this case? Your premise is ******ed and makes no sense. What a tool. Go back into your little hole, crazy man. I'm done with you.

Idiot.
                      Last edited by HAMMER77777; 09-06-2017, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X