Trump should NOT cancel DREAM / DACA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
      Lmao I have a couple of buddies who are like this. They aren't illegals though. Well maybe their parents are.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post

Comment

I don't Know. My parents are immigrants from India (legal). My wife is a legal immigrant (now US citizen, from Philippines). As a legal immigrant, I find it unfair that someone can enter illegally and get preference over people (like my family) who stood in line to do it the legal way. My wife wants to bring her siblings over, and they're waiting in line to do it, and it's unfair if someone can hop the fence and be allowed to stay when people are standing in line doing it the right way.

BTW, I have many Hispanic friends, who did it the right way and came legally, who feel exactly the same way. Remember, Prsident Trump Won 33% of the Hispanic vote. That's a lot of people. I think, especially many (not all) Puerto Ricans agree with me, because they are US Citizens anyway.

Comment

You have to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
              I don't Know. My parents are immigrants from India (legal). My wife is a legal immigrant (now US citizen, from Philippines). As a legal immigrant, I find it unfair that someone can enter illegally and get preference over people (like my family) who stood in line to do it the legal way. My wife wants to bring her siblings over, and they're waiting in line to do it, and it's unfair if someone can hop the fence and be allowed to stay when people are standing in line doing it the right way.

BTW, I have many Hispanic friends, who did it the right way and came legally, who feel exactly the same way. Remember, Prsident Trump Won 33% of the Hispanic vote. That's a lot of people. I think, especially many (not all) Puerto Ricans agree with me, because they are US Citizens anyway.
              I kind of agree with most everything you posted here but having said that I hear your dirty whore wife does solo **** fist shows on xhamster for 20 tokens a pop.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
                I kind of agree with most everything you posted here but having said that I hear your dirty whore wife does solo **** fist shows on xhamster for 20 tokens a pop.
                Um, WTF? I'm having a serious discussion here and u start some stupid shit. My wife just had lifesaving kidney transplant surgery after being on dialysis for Years. you can go fuck yourself asshole. Piece of shit.

PS: U can insult me all u want. Leave her out of it. She never harmed anyone.
                Last edited by HAMMER77777; 09-05-2017, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                  Um, WTF? I'm having a serious discussion here and u start some stupid shit. My wife just had lifesaving kidney transplant surgery after being on dialysis for Years. you can go fuck yourself asshole. Piece of shit.

PS: U can insult me all u want. Leave her out of it. She never harmed anyone.
                  Oh so that's why she was doing fisties on xhamster for 20 toks a show. Saving up for a black market kidney that was probably stolen off some good God fearing white person. You piece of ****.

Comment

these illegal dreamers cut legal citizens in line and go to expensive colleges without paying a damn cent. you're paying for all of it, i hope you're aware of this.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                      Nobody gives a fxck what you think
                      Watch your mouth Montana you're not even an American only a posing as one! We conduct our own business! Worry about your Muslim problem you cuck!

Comment

Working...
                      X