No announcement yet.

Trump should NOT cancel DREAM / DACA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
    I don't hate white people, u moron. I don't consider skin color in anything I do. My wife is an awesome person. Your mom, gf, and sister are whores. I fucked all 3 of them. I never mentioned skin color at all until u did. I am an immigrant too. U got a problem with that? I was born in India. My wife was born in Manila. Now write something racist so I can flag it and the mods will ban u. Other than that, I'm done with u. Keep writing your stupid shit and I will just flag it. I got better things to do than to respond to u. I'll let the mods handle it, u racist idiot.

Obviously you are a white supremacist. It's obvious. Racism is not allowed here. U will be removed from this forum. And I will laugh at u.

U want me to do something? Come here to ND and run your mouth. I'll be in Bismarck ALL DAY Tues.. I'll meet u at the Airport.
    So I run my mouth and you threaten to kick my ass for it but to do so I have to come find you for this ass whooping to occur? Not only did your sickly dying whore wife marry a racist piece of **** who uses racial slurs towards people but I bet she didn't know she married a big fat pussy too.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
      So I run my mouth and you threaten to kick my ass for it but to do so I have to come find you for this ass whooping to occur? Not only did your sickly dying whore wife marry a racist piece of **** who uses racial slurs towards people but I bet she didn't know she married a big fat pussy too.
      U started the racist crap not me. I NEVER mentioned skin color until u did. The history is in this thread. Go to page 2 and see for yourself. I'm not racist. I HATE racism. I NEVER use racist slurs. U Said something about white kidney or whatever. The only race is human, u idiot. Skin color means nothing. The history is there and the mods will deal with u.

Your mom is a whore I'm your dad. Come here and see who the pussie is. Idiot. Now run along. U will be banned.

Comment

Oh so that's why she was doing fisties on xhamster for 20 toks a show. Saving up for a black market kidney that was probably stolen off some good God fearing white person. You piece of ****.
        Race. What does white have to do with anything? The only race is human. Skin color means nothing. Why bring up white?

Comment

You go around stealing white folks kidneys and I'm the racist? Fuck you and your whore wife. May she have kidney stones for the rest of days. You piece of shit
          Hmmmm, who bought up race? I dont care what color skin someone has, we are all the same. Enjoy your ban. We are all the same and bleed the same color. Ban. Mods, make it a permanent ban.

For the record the donor was anonymous. May have been white, black, Asian, Hispanic, Native American, or any combination thereof, idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
            U started the racist crap not me. I NEVER mentioned skin color until u did. The history is in this thread. Go to page 2 and see for yourself. I'm not racist. I HATE racism. I NEVER use racist slurs. U Said something about white kidney or whatever. The only race is human, u idiot. Skin color means nothing. The history is there and the mods will deal with u.

Your mom is a whore I'm your dad. Come here and see who the pussie is. Idiot. Now run along. U will be banned.
            Now white peoples kidneys are racist? Nothing I posted was racist. You however have been using racial slurs repeatedly. Not cool,man. Not cool.

Yeah? Well,I'll be waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Watch your mouth Montana you're not even an American only a posing as one! We conduct our own business! Worry about your Muslim problem you cuck!
              Don't say that cuck word at me Jimbo I don't know and have no interest in what that word means
              Do you not feel the slightest bit gay saying it haha

Nah was just saying it was a smart post from butler
              I thought he was a complete idiot

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                Don't say that cuck word at me Jimbo I don't know and have no interest in what that word means
                Do you not feel the slightest bit gay saying it haha

Nah was just saying it was a smart post from butler
                I thought he was a complete idiot
                F.uckler is an idiot and you are a cuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                  F.uckler is an idiot and you are a cuck.
                  He may be an idiot but he's a lot smarter than you
                  So
                  What does that make you

Plus as I said to Jimbo
                  Anybody who uses the term cuck is fxckin gay haha

Comment

Now white peoples kidneys are racist? Nothing I posted was racist. You however have been using racial slurs repeatedly. Not cool,man. Not cool.

Yeah? Well,I'll be waiting.
                    Of course its racist, dumbass. Who the hell cares what color skin someone has? You're off your meds, buddy. Crazy fucking buffoon. I have never used a racial slur in my life. Not once. Idiot. Go jump off a tall building, loser bitch.

We're having a civilized discussion and u start in on my wife. Fuck your mom up the ass, wacko.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                      Wow, first agreement I've seen on here for a while. None of us wanna pay for muhfuccas.
                      Yes, sort of how like white people don't want to pay for blacks and other minorities anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X