No announcement yet.

Trump should NOT cancel DREAM / DACA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUMMERGIVER77777 View Post
    Im not even going to justify your crap with a response. You are a crazy idiot off your meds. Out of nowhere, u call someone's wife (who you don't Know) a whore, for no reason, then cry when someone retaliates? Your mom is a whore. How about that? Then u bring up race for some absolutely bizarre reason. You are definitely a lunatic. U deserved everything u got, crazy person. I hope u Die of cancer Tomorrow, and your mom too. Ya u caught me. I steal kidneys. I rip people's stomachs open and steal their kidneys. U caught me redhanded. And if I did steal kidneys (LOL), why would I only steal whites? Wouldnt I steal all of them? What does white have to do with anything in this case? Your premise is ******ed and makes no sense. What a tool. Go back into your little hole, crazy man. I'm done with you.

Idiot.
    You're not gonna respond but you respond anyway? I also thought you were going to kick my ass and get me banned? And now you want to get the authorities involved after you've racially attacked me and possibly have stolen peoples kidney's? Wtf is wrong with you?

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
      You're not gonna respond but you respond anyway? I also thought you were going to kick my ass and get me banned? And now you want to get the authorities involved after you've racially attacked me and possibly have stolen peoples kidney's? Wtf is wrong with you?
      Get back on your meds, boy. I'm not feeding the trooll any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
        Get back on your meds, boy. I'm not feeding the trooll any longer.
        Ok. Now stop following me around. Tell your dirty whore wife to get well soon.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          i'm a tax paying US citizen so i have the same right to voice my opinion as white supremacists..

i dont like giving amnesty to illegals who came here as adult.. but the children were victims.. i think DREAM/DACA should not be cancelled..
          Victims of whom? Blame their parents and ancestors for having such a crappy homeland..

There is a legal way to immigrant, not our problem their parents broke the law

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
            I don' use language like that idiot. He started threatening my wife with rape and calling her a whore for no reason, when he doesn't even Know her. He really needs to get back on his meds, that crazy fool, and so do u.
            "U think I care about white? **** crackers and racists"

"U will be banned. **** you Honkey"

That is exactly what you wrote under Berserker vibrator gift.

That kind of speech would've immediately got you banned in your mickey mouse flyertalk forums hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
              Yes, sort of how like white people don't want to pay for blacks and other minorities anymore.
              it is apparent to me that nowadays having any sense of patriotism is assigned to evil whitey. i am not white, i am latino but dude let's be real. We (the working class) suffer enough having to play corporate political acrobatics, biting our tongues, spending more times with the fake ass guy in the cube next to you, playing along with the system etc and now we have to be OK with our tax dollars being wasted even more?

fxck all that, straight up.

do i know some good families who were once illegal? yes. but it is not OK to come to this country and expect fxckin hand outs whatever color you are.

assimilate legally or get the fxck out.

Comment

Allow DACA children to become legitimized residents. Not their faults that their parents brought them. Today those kids especially ones that came as adolescents are more American than wherever they came from.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
                  it is apparent to me that nowadays having any sense of patriotism is assigned to evil whitey. i am not white, i am latino but dude let's be real. We (the working class) suffer enough having to play corporate political acrobatics, biting our tongues, spending more times with the fake ass guy in the cube next to you, playing along with the system etc and now we have to be OK with our tax dollars being wasted even more?

fxck all that, straight up.

do i know some good families who were once illegal? yes. but it is not OK to come to this country and expect fxckin hand outs whatever color you are.

assimilate legally or get the fxck out.
                  Exactly right. We have to pay for criminals who broke the law to get here and their kids. F**k that.

Get the f**k out.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    "U think I care about white? **** crackers and racists"

"U will be banned. **** you Honkey"

That is exactly what you wrote under Berserker vibrator gift.

That kind of speech would've immediately got you banned in your mickey mouse flyertalk forums hypocrite.
                    **** you. U Know nothing about FT, so stay out of this. See in page 2, where he needlessly attacked my wife, without even Knowing her. He deserved everything he got and more. Butt out. What I wrote was in retaliation to his racist comments. He would have been banned for that, and there would have been no need for me to retaliate. Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
                      Ok. Now stop following me around. Tell your dirty whore wife to get well soon.
                      Get back on your meds, loser.

Comment

Working...
                      X