• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    I came from reproduction doe.

Who reproduced God doe?

Comment

• So for you believers, where did god come from?

I find it conflicting that you can accept that a god you look up to has always been there and can't explain why but a concept such as the big bang theory and evolution sound absurd to you?

Mankind invented god.

There are some that just can't live knowing we don't quiet know where we came from exactly so they invent this all knowing deity who can do no wrong and lives in this magical lala land to make themselves feel better about dying.
      Last edited by LomaLovkin; 08-11-2017, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• I don't have sufficient data to make the call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          I came from reproduction doe.

Who reproduced God doe?
          Taking u as an example...
          The possibility of a nothing becoming into something is very high lol

So the possibility of a Creator existing?
          Its too stooped of u to not think there might be a creator when u urself came from nothing

Now ur question of who created the creator

I have that same question and im eager to ask Him when i meet Him

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            WTF? By definition it's what?

Are you trolling now?

Put down the crack pipe. If I wanted to debate then I would do so.

I wanted to know if you were aware of the counterarguments.

There are a lot of people who live in little echo chambers who never get to hear the counter arguments. At which point, it can give them some food for thought to provide them.

That isn't wanting a debate. It is finding out if you are simply ignorant, and can possibly be helped, or if you are a just a useless fruitcake.

Guess what? I sure as hell found out.
            You got something to say? Otherwise shut your old b itch ass up. "I just wanted to know if you were aware of any counter points"... that sh it even sounds ******ed. Fuçking idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
              So for you believers, where did god come from?

I find it conflicting that you can accept that a god you look up to has always been there and can't explain why but a concept such as the big bang theory and evolution sound absurd to you?

Mankind invented god.

There are some that just can't live knowing we don't quiet know where we came from exactly so they invent this all knowing deity who can do no wrong and lives in this magical lala land to make themselves feel better about dying.
              You want to know where God came from, but are perfectly happy not knowing where the ground you stand on and the air breathe came from?

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                There is definitely higher power..all these things in the Universe do not just happen to exist. We are not here for nothing, everything is perfect for us to exist for a reason. I can not possible see how anyone thinks this entire Universe formed from nothing.
                Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                So how can you logically explain how an entire Universe just formed?? How did life"AS WE KNOW" come to exist? what caused it to form?? why are all the beings here comfortable in different spaces?? water,land etc?? why can some fly and others cant?? Why can we not leave out own galaxy?? why can we not survive outside of this planet?
                what do we use in science??? who created what we use in science??Man can only guess,period, all we can do is guess
                what questions has science answered?
                I hope your children didn't inherit your stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  You want to know where God came from, but are perfectly happy not knowing where the ground you stand on and the air breathe came from?
                  The ground we stand on came from major gravity pulling in dust and comets and asteroids

Comment

• i believe in the Big Bang, what's before that is unknown. No, I don't think the Christian god created it nor any other religious god we have. It's unknown could be our Big Bang was just a tiny spec of a much bigger, wider unknown universe.

lol at people criticizing science. Just because our science can't explain yet what's become the Big Bang, doesn't mean god is the more "logical" explanation

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      I hope your children didn't inherit your stupidity
                      But would you say this to my face?? can you even state a case to why what i said is stupid?

Comment

Working...
                      X