No announcement yet.

does god exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    You want to know where God came from, but are perfectly happy not knowing where the ground you stand on and the air breathe came from?
    Yet you don't want to know where your god that allegedly created you came from? Why? Smh....

I never doubted we come from the big bang or some other cosmic event that caused us to evolve to where we are today...

I know once thing for sure, we DID NOT come from this fairy tale character that you blindly worship.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
      The ground we stand on came from major gravity pulling in dust and comets and asteroids
      Damn Mr. Gringo, that your lady in your sig? You got a fine ass specimen there my good man! Evolution at its finest

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
        Damn Mr. Gringo, that your lady in your sig? You got a fine ass specimen there my good man! Evolution at its finest
        She ain't mine, wish she was though, she's a dutch girl, her ex husband used to be a famous soccer player, she models for hunkemoller and things like that, she sure is fine though, you got good taste

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
          Yet you don't want to know where your god that allegedly created you came from? Why? Smh....

I never doubted we come from the big bang or some other cosmic event that caused us to evolve to where we are today...

I know once thing for sure, we DID NOT come from this fairy tale character that you blindly worship.
          a cosmic event created from what??? seems like you believe in a fantasy aswell

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            a cosmic event created from what??? seems like you believe in a fantasy aswell
            Lmao ^^^^ this

Asols dont realize they also have their own fantasy about where we came from

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Lmao ^^^^ this

Asols dont realize they also have their own fantasy about where we came from
              I dont get why both sides cant just simple say "I DONT KNOW" SIMPLE AS THAT

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                I dont get why both sides cant just simple say "I DONT KNOW" SIMPLE AS THAT
                I don't know Larry, the idea of a magical all knowing grandpa in the sky judging everything you do seems childish but at the same time the universe seems to operate like a perfectly balanced machine. Way too perfect to be some random phenomenon.

Comment

• Originally posted by spray_resistant View Post
                  i don't know larry, the idea of a magical all knowing grandpa in the sky judging everything you do seems childish but at the same time the universe seems to operate like a perfectly balanced machine. Way too perfect to be some random phenomenon.
                  exactly..so we just dont know

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    You got something to say? Otherwise shut your old b itch ass up. "I just wanted to know if you were aware of any counter points"... that sh it even sounds ******ed. Fuçking idiot
                    Print this thread out and take it to your shrink.

Comment

• No.

Comment

Working...
                      X