No announcement yet.

does god exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
    Yes, assuming the fairy tale told in the bible were to have happened in real life.

This magic man comes out of nowhere claiming to be the son of god and to kneel before him or else you will spend your eternity in a burning dark evil room with a boogeyman. They had every single reason to antagonize this guy and call him out on his bs.
    Why is that when both the Pharisee and Roman governments also believed in hell?

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
      Because it's the right thing to do duh... God has nothing to do with being a decent person overall. Behaving is something that should be done whether you believe or not.

That's the thing with these Christians or Catholics or whatever bs you call yourself. You've been brainwashed to believe that you either believe in god and are all good and perfect or you don't and are the root of all evil...

The funniest thing is, these people that "claim" to believe in a god are hands down the WORST people I have ever come across.
      Christians worse how? Or maybe you're posting to much BBC and not actually getting out to really experience very many real Christians? Or maybe Christians get in more trouble because they simply have a lot more drive, bravery and curiosity than the um uh, dang hate to say this, but you know, those seemingly pasty goths and wimpy radical liberals
      Last edited by maracho; 08-15-2017, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• I don´t think so

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
          Right but brainwashing session is over. I mean I understand someone saying Jesus Christ since he as a real person and regardless what you think of him, it's understandable.

However, it seems like it's time for non-believers to come up with their own curse words. Universe dam it or space dam it or sun dam it. Sun dam it actually isn't bad. Kind of like mix of damn it and son of a b1tch. Haha.
          Na it's cool, I don't feel like using anything else. That's the vocab I grew up using, that's what my friends use, that's what everyone uses. Like I said, it's ingrained inside my head. And the brainwashing session is never "over", once a brainwashing from childhood happens, it's hard to kick that brainwashing away unless you get professional help to remove those phrases and words from your head, and it's not that serious.

Jesus ****ing Christ will do.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Na it's cool, I don't feel like using anything else. That's the vocab I grew up using, that's what my friends use, that's what everyone uses. Like I said, it's ingrained inside my head. And the brainwashing session is never "over", once a brainwashing from childhood happens, it's hard to kick that brainwashing away unless you get professional help to remove those phrases and words from your head, and it's not that serious.

Jesus ****ing Christ will do.
            You're dad said that a lot when angry?

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
              You're dad said that a lot when angry?
              My dad never used profanity.

I heard Jesus ****ing Christ a lot on TV actually.

For god's sake.
              God damn, dammit.
              Jesus ****ing Christ.

All learned from TV^

Comment

My dad never used profanity.

I heard Jesus ****ing Christ a lot on TV actually.

For god's sake.
                God damn, dammit.
                Jesus ****ing Christ.

All learned from TV^
                Sorry to hear that. Did you have a lot of free access to all those movies or did you mostly watch them with your parents ?

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                  Sorry to hear that. Did you have a lot of free access to all those movies or did you mostly watch them with your parents ?
                  I have a coupe of questions for you.

Do you believe in god?

Do you think you're humble?

Do you believe in the bible?

Thanks.

Comment

I have a coupe of questions for you.

Do you believe in god?

Do you think you're humble?

Do you believe in the bible?

Thanks.