No announcement yet.

does god exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    That was tongue in cheek comment on the internet. Your people actually go ahead and molest little boys irl.

maracho you've been quoting me for the last 2 days without me responding to you, or without me responding to this thread at all. I'm done with this topic, if you haven't gotten the memo. It's boring.

Remember bible basher, thou shall not judge

I'm free to say as I please, i'm free of religion, or belief in a higher being. You're a man of god and the bible, you sit down and follow your master and your little book. Don't commit any sins and don't judge others, your guy doesn't like that.

The Bible tells Christians to judge and expose the wicked but not hypocritically for we reap what we sow, which is what you are doing, whether you believe it or not. That said, I think you like to try and dish things out but cant take any counters and this is not a good place for an antichrist to bully, being being that almost all great fighters/boxers are Christian.

Anyway, I simply responded to your posts. You are also the one that said that you gave up on God to focus on science but here all you do is bash God and his followers with pseudoscience and slander and then run for cover, like your father the devil.

Of course, you could try to fight and prove me wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
      Oh man you are going to be spewing jealousy...

I'm actually gonna go see him Live this Friday!

El Bishop will finally get to see The Holy one in flesh

Comment

• How old is the earth?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavanj View Post
          How old is the earth?
          As old as the first smooth wheel roller.

Comment

• i don't understand how god is love, loving god? when i see 8 years old boy dying from disease able to be cured but they have no money?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
              i don't understand how god is love, loving god? when i see 8 years old boy dying from disease able to be cured but they have no money?

Maybe you never see kids get cured because

Last edited by maracho; 08-18-2017, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X