No announcement yet.

does god exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    a cosmic event created from what??? seems like you believe in a fantasy aswell
    I couldn't tell you, I'm not a scientist.

We theorize a cosmic event based off of I we have gathered. Science, unlike religion, is constantly moving forward looking for answers which we do not already have.

It's true we don't know, we make theories based off of educated guesses with the information we have available.

What evidence do you have of a god?
    Last edited by LomaLovkin; 08-11-2017, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post

A bunch of dumbass things like Jesus on toast, and clouds shaped like soldiers.

Of course on the flip side of that, there's rape, child molestation, and brain cancer.

Basically, if God doesn't exist, then I'm right, and it's whatever.

But if he does, then he either can't do anything about the aforementioned, or he won't do anything about it.

Either way, he's a dick and not worthy of my praise.

Comment

• LOL at the Atheist tripping all over themsekves when backed into a cirner.

Comment

We theorize a cosmic event based off of I we have gathered. Science, unlike religion, is constantly moving forward looking for answers which we do not already have.

It's true we don't know, we make theories based off of educated guesses with the information we have available.

what evidence do you have of the big bang??? sounds just like the Bible to me..some big bang which came from nothingness formed this entire damn universe and the human race as we know.....lol...just say I DONT KNOW....

Comment

Lookwhat you are arguing is this. "Every other possibilitty of how the universe is created is possible. Just not God because science says so." you are not even knowing the substance of your argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              You want to know where God came from, but are perfectly happy not knowing where the ground you stand on and the air breathe came from?
              Nah dont bother. I anseweres the dude with a Loma avatar. Apparantly he will use red herring on you then if you call him out on deviating from the subject, he would then claim that you are not understanding his/her argument.

Apparantly atheist in this board are as thick as **** in the head.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                There is definitely higher power..all these things in the Universe do not just happen to exist. We are not here for nothing, everything is perfect for us to exist for a reason. I can not possible see how anyone thinks this entire Universe formed from nothing.
                This is something many people can't grasp. Some people think they are here for a reason. This is what makes people hard to understand how insignificant they are. We're not here for any reason. You can fabricate a reason, a purpose to be here, to feel better about life. But in the end all you have to do is just live and reproduce, raise the off-springs and hope they do the same. That's all.

Comment

• Whatever helps y'all sleep at night man, as long as we continue to advance as a civilization with science actually improving people's quality of life I'm fine.

You are not this special little being under a voodoo man's care. We will all die and that will be the end of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    LOL at the Atheist tripping all over themsekves when backed into a cirner.
                    Slow down, bruh. Put together a coherent sentence, and try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      checkmate atheists

God does exist ^

Comment

Working...
                      X