No announcement yet.

Road rage gone wrong (caught on tape)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I can understand you being mad if you were attacked. Its just where I'm from, we don't run and tell. Different cultures, I guess.

And I imagine that to prosecute someone in UK, you'd have to go through the State Dept and possibly Interpol. I wonder what the governing laws are on international internet death threats
    Ya, he's safe because he's out of the USA. If he was here, I could make an example of him if I wanted to. But I got better things to do. Honestly, moving on here. Take care.....

Comment

• Reporting racism and other sht to the mods? That a straight up btch sht. Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post

dude

**** is cray cray
        I never been in a acident in my life.

did that dude put on the hazard lights or did they come on autoimatically?

lmfao you think if a dude is level headed to put the hazard lights on after a crash he would have had teh self restraint to let another dude drag him down to that behaviour lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Reporting racism and other sht to the mods? That a straight up btch sht. Smh
          Um, no. Thats what is SUPPOSED to happen. Forums have rules for a reason. Rules are made to be enforced. I'm a mod of several other forums, including FLYERTALK (a travel agency kinda forum, mostly about flying, but traveling in general), and I encourage people to report forum violations to me so I can enforce our rules.
          Last edited by HAMMER77777; 06-25-2017, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
            I do report personal attacks, and off topic stuff. Thats what Im supposed to do. And I only posted here because theyre continuing their personal attacks. It would be nice if someone did something about reported posts. Personal attacks, violent threats, racism, etc. is not allowed here. I will always report that crap.

This is a Boxing website. Not sure what anything here has to do with Boxing.
            You're in the lounge, ******. Almost everything is off topic from boxing here. You wanna talk boxing go to NSB.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              You're in the lounge, ******. Almost everything is off topic from boxing here. You wanna talk boxing go to NSB.
              Personal attacks arent allowed here, as in u calling me a ******, dumbass. See that? I did it only in retaliation. Technically "******" is an offensive word These Days, too, just like calling a gay person a f@ggot. Follow the forum rules. No personal attacks. This forum is Boxing scene. Why would it be named that? Idiot. See? I can do it too.
              Last edited by HAMMER77777; 06-25-2017, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• What kind of delicate little hoe does one have to be to threaten actual legal action over some message board posts

And reports 30 posts in 24 hours??

Seriously holmes you might be the most delicate little b*tch I've ever crossed paths with on the damn internet, and that's saying something lmfao

this you, hammer?

Comment

• Hammer getting all upset when it's my wife that needed facial reconstruction. She will probably never even be able to practice law again.

Comment

a swat team of 75 cops will Light u up with AK-47's.

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Really guy,,, 26 reported posts since yesterday?

Comment

Personal attacks arent allowed here, as in u calling me a ******, dumbass. See that? I did it only in retaliation. Technically "******" is an offensive word These Days, too, just like calling a gay person a f@ggot. Follow the forum rules. No personal attacks. This forum is Boxing scene. Why would it be named that? Idiot. See? I can do it too.
                      Fxck you and sxck my sweaty balls you ******ed Gay f@ggot
                      Your mom's a fat fxckin Neanderthal with hairy nipples and a beard her name is BigJoe and the fat bltch looks like this.....

Your dad's your uncle
                      Your sister/wife is your cousin
                      Fxckin uncledad sisterfxckin b@stard

Report that prick haha

Comment

Working...
                      X