Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Dude you're a pu$$y.

Did you hire your fat wife?
    LOL, like I give 2 ****s about what some idiot on the internet thinks. Yawn.

This is a Boxing website. Discuss Boxing. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
      You can't add up very well can you haha
      Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
      Are you hammers alt

His replies were just a stupid as this
      Oh youre ****ing British? I thought u were from Montana. I can Tell by your spelling that you're British. Maybe your story is believable then. British cops are **** and most dont even carry guns. Try that **** here, and a swat team of 75 cops will Light u up with AK-47's. Seriously. Go Drink Warm Beer, and worry about your own country. Hannah Montana.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
        Oh youre ****ing British? I thought u were from Montana. I can Tell by your spelling that you're British. Maybe your story is believable then. British cops are **** and most dont even carry guns. Try that **** here, and a swat team of 75 cops will Light u up with AK-47's. Seriously. Go Drink Warm Beer, and worry about your own country. Hannah Montana.
        Really guy,,, 26 reported posts since yesterday? Knock that crap off (Especially if you're gonna continue to engage in the thread).

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          Really guy,,, 26 reported posts since yesterday? Knock that crap off (Especially if you're gonna continue to engage in the thread).
          Lmao! Real b itch move there

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            I do report personal attacks, and off topic stuff. Thats what Im supposed to do. And I only posted here because theyre continuing their personal attacks. It would be nice if someone did something about reported posts. Personal attacks, violent threats, racism, etc. is not allowed here. I will always report that crap.

This is a Boxing website. Not sure what anything here has to do with Boxing.

Comment

I do report personal attacks, and off topic stuff. Thats what Im supposed to do. And I only posted here because theyre continuing their personal attacks. It would be nice if someone did something about reported posts. Personal attacks, violent threats, racism, etc. is not allowed here. I will always report that crap.

This is a Boxing website. Not sure what anything here has to do with Boxing.
              You can always block or ignore...snitch

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                You can always block or ignore...snitch
                Thats why the report button exists. Damn right I snitch. Forums have rules. I am a moderator of several forums, like city-data, FLYERTALK, etc.. I encourage people to report violations and I eventually ban the perpetrators.

Comment

Thats why the report button exists. Damn right I snitch. Forums have rules. I am a moderator of several forums, like city-data, FLYERTALK, etc.. I encourage people to report violations and I eventually ban the perpetrators.
                  Did you snitch before or after calling Tony "Hannah Montana" and throwing a jab at his culture by telling him to drink warm beer? Don't sit and snitch like you're a victim. You're dishing it out, take a little back like a man or don't engage. And frankly, this thread is about road rage, so if you want to talk boxing, go to a different thread

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Did you snitch before or after calling Tony "Hannah Montana" and throwing a jab at his culture by telling him to drink warm beer? Don't sit and snitch like you're a victim. You're dishing it out, take a little back like a man or don't engage. And frankly, this thread is about road rage, so if you want to talk boxing, go to a different thread
                    Follow me in this thread from the start. See who started it. Someone posted this initially in the NON STOP BOXING forum. I simply pointed out that it was off topic, and he started attacking me personally for no reason. Of course I would respond. Then he's writing about how he assaults police officers and they apologize to him, and other made up nonsense. Someone had to call him out. He attacked me and my family personally. This is a civilized forum, and this website is Boxingscene.com.
                    Calling someone Hanna Montana is 1 thing. Threatening to Kill someone (as he did) is illegal in all 50 states. I could really give a **** what he writes, but if I wanted to make an example of him, I could have his ass in prison for that. Seriously.

Comment

Follow me in this thread from the start. See who started it. Someone posted this initially in the NON STOP BOXING forum. I simply pointed out that it was off topic, and he started attacking me personally for no reason. Of course I would respond. Then he's writing about how he assaults police officers and they apologize to him, and other made up nonsense. Someone had to call him out. He attacked me and my family personally. This is a civilized forum, and this website is Boxingscene.com.
                      Calling someone Hanna Montana is 1 thing. Threatening to Kill someone (as he did) is illegal in all 50 states. I could really give a **** what he writes, but if I wanted to make an example of him, I could have his ass in prison for that. Seriously.
                      I can understand you being mad if you were attacked. Its just where I'm from, we don't run and tell. Different cultures, I guess.

And I imagine that to prosecute someone in UK, you'd have to go through the State Dept and possibly Interpol. I wonder what the governing laws are on international internet death threats

Comment

Working...
                      X