Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post

dude

**** is cray cray
    How in the hell did the dude on the bike NOT get killed? He's one lucky SOB. I'm sure somebody got f'd up pretty good, but I doubt there were fatalities. Definitely could have been but maybe through wishful thinking, I'm gonna say there weren't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
      The only road rage inducing thing I admit to doing is closing the gap on people trying to aggressively pass on the right. Particularly those douchebags that change lanes every 2 seconds (without signaling) cutting people off. If they're on my right and coming up on slower traffic in their lane and I know he's going to floor it and attempt to cut me off I speed up a little bit and force them to stay in their lane and brake.

I also brake check tailgaters, but only if it's really excessive tailgating to the point where it's dangerous or if I can see them looking down at their phone from my rear view mirror.

I always move over for motorcycles and give them extra space. It already sucks driving a car in California, I can't imagine how bad it is for motorcyclists.
      ^^^this, 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
        How in the hell did the dude on the bike NOT get killed? He's one lucky SOB. I'm sure somebody got f'd up pretty good, but I doubt there were fatalities. Definitely could have been but maybe through wishful thinking, I'm gonna say there weren't.
        As far as I know everybody survived. In the youtube comments at least that's what was indicated. This story was a headliner out in California so I'm sure there was follow-up to it.

Comment

"making an example out of him"

Lmao dude shut your b*tch ass up. You ain't making example out of ****, hoe. Lame ass motherf**ker. Don't nobody give a f**k about you being a mod on those other sites. Over at FLAMERTALK you may be something but here you ain't **** but a peon. Ole hoe ass beeeeeeyatch. Toughen up, Susan.

"peeleft:

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            LOL..... No the driver lost control after he over corrected following his initial attempt to hit cyclist.
            I like his version better. Ol know it all ass mother****er

Comment

You're right sir. Hammer, u are superior to me.
              Ya, keep sucking Hanna Montana's dick, ******. I made an example out of him, because he is an idiot, just as you are. Yes, I'm mod and Im a big shot. Now suck my dick, and move along. We're done here Mikeyboy. Stick to Boxing.

You can be banned from this forum for personal attacks. Idiot. Now let it go and move on. Did I make u mad? Have u nothing to do? Or are u like Charlie Sheen? Winning? Always want the last word? Well too bad. I Won, u lost just happened. Dick sucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                The only road rage inducing thing I admit to doing is closing the gap on people trying to aggressively pass on the right. Particularly those douchebags that change lanes every 2 seconds (without signaling) cutting people off. If they're on my right and coming up on slower traffic in their lane and I know he's going to floor it and attempt to cut me off I speed up a little bit and force them to stay in their lane and brake.

I also brake check tailgaters, but only if it's really excessive tailgating to the point where it's dangerous or if I can see them looking down at their phone from my rear view mirror.

I always move over for motorcycles and give them extra space. It already sucks driving a car in California, I can't imagine how bad it is for motorcyclists.
                I do exactly that. Just had some idiot who kept on riding the right lane, then trying to cut me off when he ran upto a slowpoke. I wasnt having it, so just boxed him out. Pick a ****ing lane and stick with it, LOL.

Comment

• Video doesn't work, sort that chit out

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                    Video doesn't work, sort that chit out
                    fixed mayne

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                      Ya, keep sucking Hanna Montana's dick, ******. I made an example out of him, because he is an idiot, just as you are. Yes, I'm mod and Im a big shot. Now suck my dick, and move along. We're done here Mikeyboy. Stick to Boxing.

You can be banned from this forum for personal attacks. Idiot. Now let it go and move on. Did I make u mad? Have u nothing to do? Or are u like Charlie Sheen? Winning? Always want the last word? Well too bad. I Won, u lost just happened. Dick sucker.
                      You lost sunspace

Move on

Comment

Working...
                      X