You can't add up very well can you haha
      Much better than you. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Much better than you. lol.
        Are you hammers alt

His replies were just a stupid as this

Comment

• What's wrong with this? What has the world come to? Just a few years back one of the idiots would have been strapped with a gun and shot the other one on the road. Today, road rage is just too messy.

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            Are you hammers alt

His replies were just a stupid as this

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Really like that Gay dude don't ya bud haha

Comment

• Why is everybody taking the biker's side? Im sure all of you have been annoyed by bikers at one point or another.

Fuk the bikers who think that they are special.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Lmfao do it, b*tch. Forward everything. Nobody gives a f**k about you, your inbred ****hole little town in f**king gay ass North Dakota, or your obese meth head trailer park trash ass wife (who's also probably your cousin) who's an "attorney" in her town of 26 people. B*tch probably got her law degree out of a cereal box.

Do it, pu$$y.

F**king inbred little b*tch.
                  Done, ******. Now wait and see, *****. Now shut up and move on, *******. This is a Boxing website. Idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Why is everybody taking the biker's side? Im sure all of you have been annoyed by bikers at one point or another.

Fuk the bikers who think that they are special.
                    Maybe because the car swerved and could have killed the biker. Fuçker got what he deserved.

And Ive been annoyed a lot more by cars than bikes

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                      My wife was a former sheriff, promoted to FBI agent and also part-time Attourney (pro-bono-no-****).

Tony Montana ****ed her nostrils and then capped her whole team. Hammer I'm warning you for your wife's sake, bow out- unless you want your wife's nose to be bellend shaped forever.

Unless of course that would be some improvement to her appearance, in which case let the face ****ing commence.
                      Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                      So
                      So have been found guilty of terroristic threats (is terroristic even a real word)
                      And you have been granted a permit to carry concealed weapons haha

LIAR!!!!!
                      Um, no, dumbass. I plea bargained down to disorderly. And I have a clean record. ND is a concealed carry state. I can carry in 38 states. Google is a wonderful tool. Now shut up and move on. This is a Boxing page. We're done here. Clown.

BTW, why do u always wait to The Next Day to reply? Why dont u reply now? Probably because youre in England, And Its the Middle of The Night, right? Stop acting like you're in America. I just realized that by your spelling of words, you are not American (you wrote realise instead of realize, like we do). How dare u steal the name of 1 of our great states, Montana? Worry about your country.
                      Last edited by HAMMER77777; 06-25-2017, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X