No announcement yet.

Road rage gone wrong (caught on tape)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
    Maybe where you're at they don't. However, Im in the most rural ass part of North Dakota. They aint got nothing to do around here. They sure would like to make an example of some city folk threatening the good people of our state. Keep running your mouth bro.. Im just forwarding all this ****. LOL! My wife's an attorney, LOL. Play your thug games in NY or LA. We can get your IP and have u hauled before a very conservative ND jury in a heartbeat. I've done it before, just for *****s and giggles. Don't make me do it again.
    Lmfao do it, b*tch. Forward everything. Nobody gives a f**k about you, your inbred ****hole little town in f**king gay ass North Dakota, or your obese meth head trailer park trash ass wife (who's also probably your cousin) who's an "attorney" in her town of 26 people. B*tch probably got her law degree out of a cereal box.

Do it, pu$$y.

F**king inbred little b*tch.
    Last edited by Mike D; 06-25-2017, 09:31 AM.

Comment

My wife was a former sheriff, promoted to FBI agent and also part-time Attourney (pro-bono-no-****).

Tony Montana ****ed her nostrils and then capped her whole team. Hammer I'm warning you for your wife's sake, bow out- unless you want your wife's nose to be bellend shaped forever.

Unless of course that would be some improvement to her appearance, in which case let the face ****ing commence.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
        (pro-bono-no-****).

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
          My wife was a former sheriff, promoted to FBI agent and also part-time Attourney (pro-bono-no-****).

Tony Montana ****ed her nostrils and then capped her whole team. Hammer I'm warning you for your wife's sake, bow out- unless you want your wife's nose to be bellend shaped forever.

Unless of course that would be some improvement to her appearance, in which case let the face ****ing commence.
          Roasted

Comment

Cool! Come do it then! Me and my concealed carry permit be waiting on ya!

And no. My forum.
            So
            So have been found guilty of terroristic threats (is terroristic even a real word)
            And you have been granted a permit to carry concealed weapons haha

LIAR!!!!!

Comment

That dude on the bike was scared shi*tless as he rode off. He's like, oh **** I just caused someone to die. Wonder if he got caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Lmfao do it, b*tch. Forward everything. Nobody gives a f**k about you, your inbred ****hole little town in f**king gay ass North Dakota, or your obese meth head trailer park trash ass wife (who's also probably your cousin) who's an "attorney" in her town of 26 people. B*tch probably got her law degree out of a cereal box.

Do it, pu$$y.

F**king inbred little b*tch.
                Did that dude just threaten you and say he had your IP address?

Comment

Um, ya, if u threaten to Kill someone, as u did, its a felony in my state, LOL. I once threatened (as a joke) to just beat someone up (again, as a JOKE) back in 2002, when I lived in NJ. I though nothing of it, until 1 Day, the freaking cops showed up and arrested me on a terroristic threat Charge. Had to hire a lawyer, and plea bargain down to disorderly, or else I was being threatened with 3-5 Years in state prison. And Im someone who never got a parking ticket. Im the most boring nerd u can imagine, being threatened with prison over a joke. I Learned quickly to Watch my mouth in This Day And Age. And this happened in 2002, probably before many advances in IP tracking and *****.
                  Dude you're a pu$$y.

Had to hire a lawyer, and plea bargain down to disorderly, or else I was being threatened with 3-5 Years in state prison.
                  Did you hire your fat wife?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Did that dude just threaten you and say he had your IP address?
                    Yeah I think he wants to take me to court for red k'ing his ass or some ****

"peeleft:

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                      I assaulted an officer and I got an apology haha
                      .... Bro, why you lyin'?

Comment

Working...
                      X